Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Runes of Magic (神界之战)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Mantios

What i mean was, you files were working. It was englisch than. A step forward. when i arrived at home i copied over my update.inf from my server, so its german then (prefered language for me).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Mantios

What i mean was, you files were working. It was englisch than. A step forward. when i arrived at home i copied over my update.inf from my server, so its german then (prefered language for me).

I change mind ^^ I finish preconfiguring 6.4.2 on portable version already. So soon i will share it in new post :D

deli39 - Runes of Magic (神界之战) - RaGEZONE Forums

Some screenshots :p

http://forum.ragezone.com/f885/portable-rom-server-6-4-a-1190960/

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
unzip the client to the server disk D, D: \ ROMclientrun D: \ ROMclient \ Start 1Click the green arrow to start the server, and then start the sequence 2,3,4, wait one minute to start 5 clientfrom With the account password 111111, the mall currency inside has been modified(note that he explained that the secondary password inside is wrong, see below for correct)

Integrate the database, just log in directly, start 1 mile tool-database tool database user: SA database password: 123456 click to log in

Open the table ROM_World--User Table--Roledata , you can add accounts, modify role names, experience, gold coins, etc.Remember your role ID

Link:

Extraction code: j90j

all is nice game works server works fine, but first i can't buy any item from cash shop and second how change this language to EN
any one can help

Ok i get language what i want, but any one can tell me how i can get second password to buy anything from Item Shop

Ok all is fine after create new account :) i set second password and looks like all works perfect but some one make a lots off mess inside Item Shop.

Guys if you dont have idea what are you doing please dono't do anything. Stop making mess in all release.

And this client have some issue with all background sound no misic nothing but should like on this video

but is totally mess inside this client

and this client dont have any background sound like music, gathering and many other sound not play, i change music.fdb and sound.fdb and still mothing look like someone make mess in some files.

All sound in setting are on and set to 100 and nothing only some really small part of sound are on

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Lol share this client file from Baidu :Dmaybe its somthing not right in files.4.0.0.2470 china . not worth it download. but if someone want ^^
i download this and i run this in any language i want al most all is on place one thing what this need be fix is Item shop because some one make there a lots of mess and the client don't have background sound like music, wind and some other sounds but looks nice and works nice. i will try run this on my second machine (server machine)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i download this and i run this in any language i want al most all is on place one thing what this need be fix is Item shop because some one make there a lots of mess and the client don't have background sound like music, wind and some other sounds but looks nice and works nice. i will try run this on my second machine (server machine)

Lol Go complain china guy who sahre that on them web . someone share here and dont touch nothing . be happy and fix yourself . by the way with fix shop its 5 minutes to clean that mess lol :D

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
i not complain i just telling what i see (please dont be rude) to Fix Item Shop is ok but what with sound in background? i try chage files in fdb folder and nothing still silent in background this is the worst problem i i dont know where to start.

OK now i know why this client dont have background sound at all. this problem is inside Ispania.exe i put orginal Client.exe from wersion 4.0.2 and i get background sound, but i get whorse problem now i can't login i get info unnone error.

:)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here a mirror

Password is always RoMrUlEz

Last edited:
Back