Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Runes of Magic (神界之战)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
unzip the client to the server disk D, D: \ ROMclientrun D: \ ROMclient \ Start 1Click the green arrow to start the server, and then start the sequence 2,3,4, wait one minute to start 5 clientfrom With the account password 111111, the mall currency inside has been modified(note that he explained that the secondary password inside is wrong, see below for correct)

deli39 - Runes of Magic (神界之战) - RaGEZONE Forums

Integrate the database, just log in directly, start 1 mile tool-database tooldatabase user: SAdatabase password: 123456click to log in

Open the table ROM_World--User Table--Roledata , you can add accounts, modify role names, experience, gold coins, etc.Remember your role ID

Link:

Extraction code: j90j

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Tried a download in a virtuell windows, but it forces me to download a bandai setup client or something like this.....so, no thank you ^^ cant read anything from it :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DBTransferClass Init Error!! Please check database or ini setting (server=.\HaoSQL DB=ROM_ImportDB LoginID=amd)
I tried but got above error,what's going on?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
DBTransferClass Init Error!! Please check database or ini setting (server=.\HaoSQL DB=ROM_ImportDB LoginID=amd)
I tried but got above error,what's going on?
Share this file and we will see .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is the log files:

ID:amd password:5c5652595157 not working so i changed it to ID:SA password:123456 but nothing
May be need some system files , I don't know.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Here is the log files:

ID:amd password:5c5652595157 not working so i changed it to ID:SA password:123456 but nothing
May be need some system files , I don't know.

Lol share this client file from Baidu :D
maybe its somthing not right in files.

4.0.0.2470 china . not worth it download. but if someone want ^^

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is a drive link. Seems this is a solo server. I didnt try running it. Looks pretty neat.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Here is a drive link. Seems this is a solo server. I didnt try running it. Looks pretty neat.

You mean portable very old server. 4.0.0.2470

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You are correct, its ch4 content. The server and client configuration indicate that this package is meant to be played by 1 person, on 1 computer.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A real Solo Server where all content is customized for solo play ? Now you have my attention again....^^ I'll test it. At least i hope its possible to change language via inf then xD

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
A real Solo Server where all content is customized for solo play ? Now you have my attention again....^^ I'll test it. At least i hope its possible to change language via inf then xD

If someone will share function db beckup from 6.4.2 i will share portable version of this later to :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Im not sure if any of the .dbs were edited to make the content playable -- I havent checked that to be honest.

Was just speaking purely from a client/server relationship point of view that this package is made for a 1 player game.

Would love to hear if those changes were made though, this would be a really awesome package if that was the case!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, the server generally is working. I can login and play. Although i think the item shop is kinda fuxored. It shows things in categorys where they do not belong to.

Also i wasn't able to change language of the client. Its very hard to play with it. Also the navicat i didn't found out how to change language. I tried to copy a navicat server 15 over it, but until now it isn't working. But i guess it is a cracked navicat 11 since there dont seem to be a free version of it. Also i'm not at home on my pc :D

The interessting thing here (at least for me) is, that it is able to start Zones manually (portable controller?).

It is using

start Zone.exe Zone_5.ini
start Zone.exe Zone_6.ini
start Zone.exe Zone_7.ini
start Zone.exe Zone_10.ini
start Zone.exe Zone_11.ini
start Zone.exe Zone_33.ini

in the batchfile. Wondering if this is compatible with non portable servers, so that you can start your server via batchfile. At least this would go faster as manually start switch, proxy etc.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok, the server generally is working. I can login and play. Although i think the item shop is kinda fuxored. It shows things in categorys where they do not belong to.

Also i wasn't able to change language of the client. Its very hard to play with it. Also the navicat i didn't found out how to change language. I tried to copy a navicat server 15 over it, but until now it isn't working. But i guess it is a cracked navicat 11 since there dont seem to be a free version of it. Also i'm not at home on my pc :D

The interessting thing here (at least for me) is, that it is able to start Zones manually (portable controller?).

It is using

in the batchfile. Wondering if this is compatible with non portable servers, so that you can start your server via batchfile. At least this would go faster as manually start switch, proxy etc.

Here is your fix with lang. ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is using

Yes you can start everything with a .bat file. You can even drag & drop the exe onto the ini to start everything, It's just slower. The controller & Monitor are only making a visual confirmation that everything is working & easier to use.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Mantios

I just copied over my update.inf from my server. So its german and snowflake festival :D But thanks nevertheless.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Mantios

I just copied over my update.inf from my server. So its german and snowflake festival :D But thanks nevertheless.
To your client you mean you put that and rewrite Lol I change on english and for me working fine :D Hard to explain for you guys same for kids ^^

Lol
@Mantios

What i mean was, you files were working. It was englisch than. A step forward. when i arrived at home i copied over my update.inf from my server, so its german then (prefered language for me).

Why you not say before you want German ^^
Now you need to use to to english :p
Maybe later i will change.

Last edited:
Back