Runes of Magic (神界之战)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    202Posts

Re: Runes of Magic (神界之战)

Runes of Magic (神界之战)
    Ok, the server generally is working. I can login and play. Although i think the item shop is kinda fuxored. It shows things in categorys where they do not belong to.

Also i wasn't able to change language of the client. Its very hard to play with it. Also the navicat i didn't found out how to change language. I tried to copy a navicat server 15 over it, but until now it isn't working. But i guess it is a cracked navicat 11 since there dont seem to be a free version of it. Also i'm not at home on my pc :D

The interessting thing here (at least for me) is, that it is able to start Zones manually (portable controller?).

It is using

start Zone.exe Zone_5.ini
    start Zone.exe Zone_6.ini
    start Zone.exe Zone_7.ini
    start Zone.exe Zone_10.ini
    start Zone.exe Zone_11.ini
    start Zone.exe Zone_33.ini

in the batchfile. Wondering if this is compatible with non portable servers, so that you can start your server via batchfile. At least this would go faster as manually start switch, proxy etc.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2007 Join Date
    TexasLocation
    303Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mageoski View Post
    Ok, the server generally is working. I can login and play. Although i think the item shop is kinda fuxored. It shows things in categorys where they do not belong to.

Also i wasn't able to change language of the client. Its very hard to play with it. Also the navicat i didn't found out how to change language. I tried to copy a navicat server 15 over it, but until now it isn't working. But i guess it is a cracked navicat 11 since there dont seem to be a free version of it. Also i'm not at home on my pc :D

The interessting thing here (at least for me) is, that it is able to start Zones manually (portable controller?).

It is using

in the batchfile. Wondering if this is compatible with non portable servers, so that you can start your server via batchfile. At least this would go faster as manually start switch, proxy etc.

Here is your fix with lang. ^^
    https://mega.nz/file/nBxA2DzA#4XLJBW...5syN9EeVLgyIYI

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    116Posts

It is using

Yes you can start everything with a .bat file. You can even drag & drop the exe onto the ini to start everything, It's just slower. The controller & Monitor are only making a visual confirmation that everything is working & easier to use.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    202Posts

@Mantios

I just copied over my update.inf from my server. So its german and snowflake festival :D But thanks nevertheless.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2007 Join Date
    TexasLocation
    303Posts

@Mantios

I just copied over my update.inf from my server. So its german and snowflake festival :D But thanks nevertheless.
    To your client you mean you put that and rewrite Lol I change on english and for me working fine :D Hard to explain for you guys same for kids ^^

https://ibb.co/6tQQdyf
    https://ibb.co/5jpYQvG

Lol
    @Mantios

What i mean was, you files were working. It was englisch than. A step forward. when i arrived at home i copied over my update.inf from my server, so its german then (prefered language for me).
    Why you not say before you want German ^^
    Now you need to use to to english :P
    Maybe later i will change.
    Last edited by Mantios; 29-09-20 at 06:44 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    202Posts

@Mantios

What i mean was, you files were working. It was englisch than. A step forward. when i arrived at home i copied over my update.inf from my server, so its german then (prefered language for me).

True MemberRank
    Nov 2007 Join Date
    TexasLocation
    303Posts

@Mantios

I change mind ^^ I finish preconfiguring 6.4.2 on portable version already. So soon i will share it in new post :D

https://ibb.co/KNw76z8

https://ibb.co/K0cSTk9
    Some screenshots :P

http://forum.ragezone.com/f885/porta...6-4-a-1190960/

Last edited by Mantios; 01-10-20 at 01:09 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    24Posts

Does anyone have the english language file for the client of this 4.0 server?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement