Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

searching in Lua script tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for long time i was wondering how to find in Lua script so to help the game keep growing i will share all what learn with time because team work is better than individual we just have to keep pushing the game step forward always doesn't mater who do it we all will benefit at the end .

for lua searching you will need this program which call astrogrep which you can download from link below :

q8cool - searching in Lua script tool - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For some users that immediately adjust the settings to better suit their needs, this post will probably be a "duh, we know" thing, this is meant for users that dont usually edit settings too often and also just to add to the topic.

When you double click on a file the program finds, it will open windows notepad by default but if you have a text editor you prefer to use such as Notepad++ or Sublime, then adjust the settings as seen below to use the text editor of your choice.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guess i can throw in that Notepad++ also has a build in Search Tool that can run through all the lua files to filter out whatever you are looking for. Prefer working with that cause you can directly work with them in one Tool then

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I prefer Notepad++ as well. It is all i use, the info i posted above was for others

Back