searching in Lua script tool

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    51Posts

cool searching in Lua script tool

searching in Lua script tool
    for long time i was wondering how to find in Lua script so to help the game keep growing i will share all what learn with time because team work is better than individual we just have to keep pushing the game step forward always doesn't mater who do it we all will benefit at the end .

for lua searching you will need this program which call astrogrep which you can download from link below :
    Downloads - AstroGrep

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    160Posts

Re: searching in Lua script tool

http://forum.ragezone.com/f885/datab...2/#post9057512

I gave this link about a while ago ...but a full topic is great ....thanks q8cool

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    51Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Janebug View Post
    Database+lua for x64 6.5.2 - UP v1 - RaGEZONE - MMO development communityI gave this link about a while ago ...but a full topic is great ....thanks q8cool
    thank you two

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    USALocation
    147Posts

For some users that immediately adjust the settings to better suit their needs, this post will probably be a "duh, we know" thing, this is meant for users that dont usually edit settings too often and also just to add to the topic.

When you double click on a file the program finds, it will open windows notepad by default but if you have a text editor you prefer to use such as Notepad++ or Sublime, then adjust the settings as seen below to use the text editor of your choice.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Astrogrep Settings.PNG  

MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    4Posts

Guess i can throw in that Notepad++ also has a build in Search Tool that can run through all the lua files to filter out whatever you are looking for. Prefer working with that cause you can directly work with them in one Tool then

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    USALocation
    147Posts

I prefer Notepad++ as well. It is all i use, the info i posted above was for others

Advertisement