Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full Shop + wheel release

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Full Shop + wheel release for all Versions

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why ur query got doubled parts? im so dumb in sql but deleted first half(or second) for experience. It seems allright after this "cut". But it is interesting WHY?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i noticed doubled strings when i opened ur sql query
in notepad++ string 25 to 3057 similar with string 3080-6117

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
One of them is for Diamonds and the other is for ruby's or tokens?

depending on the Numbers before them when they fall ... Open up your client and look at it please you will see the difference

Jane

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all, thank you. This shop and wheel really brings memories from CoA.

As noctyurn94 noticed, there has been some duplication, string table is truncate twice and even new items has been truncated twice and rebuild in process.

At first I could not figure out if it was my server or something else, as I started making changed, but some of them worked, while most did not?! Then I figured out that changes I made later in script get deleted and remade. Easy way to check, just search for Truncate line, you will find that there are duplicated.

I fixed this in script, and added couple of orb packages as special sale (timed sale), as well bit more generous wheel. :)

View attachment SHOPS_WoF.7z

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
So you took out the a lot of -Rubys Sales , -- Wheel of Fortune
and most of the other different sales... Since you did not truncate the tables before executing yours mine is still in there for wheel to work .

And you modified my janebug package ... but sure post my modified shop but your removing lot of items and the wheel of fortune, and after your modification you have a error in the sql

(10 rows affected)
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 3288
Incorrect syntax near ','.

Completion time: 2021-10-09T22:29:04.1495508-05:00

And yes i did see my mistake by doing a duplicate of Diamonds but if you look at the sql you can see at the very last line i Truncate the Table before redoing it again ...That is my Opps i guess but every thing added to StringDB is not a duplicate, and since you did not re add the table execution for wheel of fortune who ever executes your they will not have it, granted you have it when you modified mine but you all ready activated it when you executed mine. but for all the others who just executes yours thinking its a fix will not have the wheel you removed the Inserts to this table ...

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[Table_MoneyExchange] ON
GO

So yeah thanks for your post, and the heads up ... @SuperFrogster

Next time please start a new post ....

Thanks Janebug

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all, sorry that you feel that way. I did not want to create new thread about both of those especially because most of work was done by you.

I did mention that I changed some values, and there is some more tweaking I plan to do, but if it will make you happy, I can put all of it in new thread and leave your thread alone (of course, with giving you all credits for work you've done).

As for food, it might be on sales that I was purchasing stacks on CoA, I just find it annoying to by something 5 times for stuck. (after all you can give yourself stacks as much as you want) Again, I am not running private server, just stuff for my own enjoyment.

I might down the road create couple more addon queries to make special sales.

One more time, thank you for all your help and making this script.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@SuperFrogster I did not make that post to attack you I' am sorry for that, if it seamed that way .... thanks for your feed back really ...

I was just saying you kinda chopped it for anyone who wanted to add wheel and things ...

Janebug

Back