Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Updated GM Addon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I figured it out, everything works great. Nice addon and thank you

Can you share already comiled with this missing parametres in lua file ? Thx

I didn't change any parameters, I enabled debug mode and debug messages for the client (you edit this in runedev.ini); and then I logged in to my GM character, typed in the /gm ? 2013Runewaker_Rom0628 password manually, then logged out, then back in again. The plugin loads after doing all that

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, this is an old one, but i have 2 questions:

1) What exactly happens if you type in the password in the "advance" registertab ?

2) what is this windows in the middle and how to get it ? ^^ (or was it only for the 32Bit version?)

GM_addon - Updated GM Addon. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, this is an old one, but i have 2 questions:

1) What exactly happens if you type in the password in the "advance" registertab ?

2) what is this windows in the middle and how to get it ? ^^ (or was it only for the 32Bit version?)

View attachment 236048
Hi there,

I have taken a small look, but it appears that the lua-files are compiled which means they won't work on the 64bit client only on the 32bit version (Which I no longer have)

Back