Updated GM Addon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    95Posts

Updated GM Addon.

Updated GM Addon.
    Updated GM addon. Made by Grimthar of gameforge gm team. 1000x better then the original gm menu.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bmh...ew?usp=sharing

Also contains itempreview2 with Give button for fast giving items /spawning npcs.

Password for the forbidden override in config tab is "true". Will unlock extra parts of the addon and allow you to use forbidden commands.

If it doesn't appear ingame on login try type /Gma Show

Last edited by Beerpyrs; 17-09-20 at 05:07 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    25Posts

Re: Updated GM Addon.

Thank you ...+1

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    159Posts

Is this similar to the standard gmtools to install, like showed in this thread ? I think i never have done anything with GM-Tools..., but its reading in .luas :D Hänsel & Gretel Event ^^

http://forum.ragezone.com/f887/gmtools-1098849/
    Last edited by Mageoski; 16-09-20 at 06:37 PM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    95Posts

No, just an addon ingame.

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    USALocation
    140Posts

Great release, thank you for sharing! You dont by chance know the compiler that was used to make this do you?

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    95Posts

I don't no, had tried a few times in the past to decompile it but it always broke the local variables. You could of course correct this, but would take a while as its quite a large addon.

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    USALocation
    140Posts

Yea ive been reading the bytecode today but to rewrite this would take time i dont have right now. I may do it in a month or 2

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    95Posts

Decompiling would only be worth it if you want to add/modify stuff or run it on a 64bit game client. For the most part it has everything that you'd need at least.

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    USALocation
    140Posts

Oh i will definitely be modifying it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Turns out it wasn't as much of a pain as i thought, this is the full save.lua file

Code:
    for i = 1, GetPlayerNumClasses() do
        if GetPlayerClassInfo(i, true) == "GM" then
            break
        end
    end

if not false then
        return
    end

pylib.GetLibraries().RegisterEventHandler("VARIABLES_LOADED", "GMA_SETGM", function()
        if GMA_SAVE then
            SaveVariables("GMA_SAVE")
        end
    end)

pylib.GetLibraries().bindings.Register("GMA_LIST_FRAME", "--GM-Addon--", function()
        print("You need to be GM!")
    end)

pylib.GetLibraries().bindings.Register("GMA_EVENT_FRAME", "--GM-Addon--", function()
    end)

pylib.GetLibraries().bindings.Register("GMA_MAIN_FRAME", "--GM-Addon--", function()
    end)

pylib.GetLibraries().bindings.Register("GM_ADDON_QA_UI", "--GM-Addon--", function()
    end)

this is a corrected version, after updating each file to the new format it will work the same as it did before but with the ability to be modified.
    Code:
    local GMA_SAVE = false

for i = 1, GetPlayerNumClasses() do
        if GetPlayerClassInfo(i, true) == "GM" then
            GMA_SAVE= true
            break
        end
    end

if not GMA_SAVE then
        pylib.GetLibraries().bindings.Register("GMA_LIST_FRAME", "--GM-Addon--", function()
        end)

pylib.GetLibraries().bindings.Register("GMA_EVENT_FRAME", "--GM-Addon--", function()
        end)

pylib.GetLibraries().bindings.Register("GMA_MAIN_FRAME", "--GM-Addon--", function()
        end)

pylib.GetLibraries().bindings.Register("GM_ADDON_QA_UI", "--GM-Addon--", function()
        end)

return
    else
        pylib.GetLibraries().RegisterEventHandler("VARIABLES_LOADED", "GMA_SETGM", function()
            if GMA_SAVE then
                SaveVariables("GMA_SAVE")
            end
        end)
    end
    Last edited by Lifefire; 17-09-20 at 05:07 AM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    25Posts

So we should overwrite the save.lua with this ?

And i add this to my addon folder it does nothing different ???? I dont see any of the pictures you show?

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    159Posts

Thanks Beerpyrs for the Share and also Lifefire for the save.lua thing (i do not know exactly what you did and why you did it, but thanks for doing it). In my next life i maybe will be someone who has more knowlegde in programming and sql stuff, lol.

I tried the addon yesterday but it does nothing to me ^^ (copied the folder in /interfaces and also in interfaces/addons, also the subdir gm-addon), i looked through the lua files but found nothing like for example in item preview /ip2 to start it.

But i will try further :D

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    USALocation
    140Posts

Everyone should be aware, you cannot just replace 1 file. All of them have to be decompiled and updated to match the correct formatting in order for the addon to work with the new files

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    95Posts

If it doesn't appear in-game at startup try type /gma show

The add-on will check if you have GM permissions on the account by authenticating the GM password (still uses the default one from runewaker lmao) and then try to execute gmcommand with different permissions to see which level of access you should have. Never tried this add-on with GM commands turned on on the server so if it doesn't work try manually typing the GM password and the show command above and see if it works.

If you use a different gm password you can modify the core.lua with a hexeditor to change the password string.
    Last edited by Beerpyrs; 17-09-20 at 05:08 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    25Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xSpeedx View Post
    No, you are supposed to print the save.lua on sheets of paper and hang them on your wall.

On another note, is there a list of those so-called forbidden commands?
    XSpeedx If you would have looked at the original code for save.lua its compiled , I'am not just going to over write it with code if it will mess things up ... And iam a lady the next time your rude to me or treat me like a 5 year old ill report you to forum. I see others had issues with it also ...

JANE

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    159Posts

Thank you for the shares, really. I told it 1000x in the forums, but this game is so fucking awesome!

GM-Addon seems to work now, also with new IP2 addon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GM_Addon.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	315.2 KB 
ID:	168229

I still have not figured out how to manually show this menus. For now i set in interface.xml the hidden="true" variable to false. Think i will figure the rest out.

There seem also some commands in it, where you have to take care, not sure ^^
    Last edited by Mageoski; 17-09-20 at 08:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement