Updated GM Addon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    221Posts

Re: Updated GM Addon.

Updated GM Addon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janebug View Post
    XSpeedx If you would have looked at the original code for save.lua its compiled , I'am not just going to over write it with code if it will mess things up ... And iam a lady the next time your rude to me or treat me like a 5 year old ill report you to forum. I see others had issues with it also ...

JANE
    I couldn't care less if you are a lady or a dude or an apache helicopter. Try to take a jab or two without grinding those salt rocks. If you give such a damn about what some random person says on the Internet, you just stress yourself for no reason.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    158Posts

The GM Addon is really nice, you can port to all bosses in instances directly.

I can even port to vale of rites and run through whole ini, unfortunately no mobs, no scripts, no sql for that ini.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rites.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	320.8 KB 
ID:	168230

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    94Posts

If you're using the 6.4.2 global.db there should be some npcs in VoR, but it looks like your client is outdated and potentially is missing the npc/string data.

But most of the scripts are incomplete.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    158Posts

Yepp, using 6.4.2 sql, client patched to 6.5.2.2758. I dont have any bosses of vale in my client. When i patch it further it starts to get errors until i can't login anymore. So i stayed on 6.5.2. :D It's great nevertheless

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    25Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xSpeedx View Post
    I couldn't care less if you are a lady or a dude or an apache helicopter. Try to take a jab or two without grinding those salt rocks. If you give such a damn about what some random person says on the Internet, you just stress yourself for no reason.
    Listen you little shit i'am not here to kiss your ass either but i'am not going to take shit from a Snot nose little brat like you that has to get approval for everything he has to do here on this forum.... AND THE WORD IS RESPECT ... witch i see you don't have any ....out of respect to me the "i need to print garbage" was disrespect and you where just being rude for what reason,

I never disrespect you ever on here and i agree with a lot of things you have posted, But i can now see most of it is misleading ....

Stressed Out
    Apache Helicopter.
    Tata Two year old.

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    USALocation
    139Posts

Stressed Out
    Apache Helicopter.
    That's too funny but seriously both of you should cut it out.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    221Posts

a Snot nose little brat like you that has to get approval for everything he has to do here on this forum
    You might be mistaking me for someone else who joined this forum about ten years ago during summer. I really don't care if or how many likes I receive for anything I post, regardless what it is. I'd be stupid to deny that receiving approval for a good or decent post is nice but it's nothing I fish or hunt for.

And just for the record: I'm not the type to go all humble and political correct on literal strangers I don't know at all. To me, you're a human like any other human on the planet. No better and no worse than me or anyone else. Neither your social status or any of your accomplishments can change that you are also just a human who eats, sleeps, drinks and uses a restroom when required.
    Last edited by xSpeedx; 18-09-20 at 12:21 AM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    8Posts

Could you give me suggestions for getting the GM panel to work? I added the contents of your upload to interface/addons, and I also ran "setup" in the GM-Addon folder... my account level is 13 so the addon should load for me right?

The ItemPreview2 and chat addons all loaded for me just fine, so I'm stumped for making the GM Addon appear.
    Yes, I did try /gma show, it does nothing. Also thank you in advance if you choose to write me a reply.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    94Posts

Try authenticate the gm password ingame, maybe you have a different one if you use the custom 6.4.2 files from Lifefire. Also make sure you have debug messages enabled on your client.

MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    8Posts

I have authenticated the in game password, I realized I am getting an error when I load the client, it says "You shall not pass!" twice and then loads other plugins in the folder... is there something I need to change in one of the files? Also, how does one enable the debug messages for client?

Sorry for all the questions, I am new to this.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    94Posts

You shall not pass means you don't have gm permissions.

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    88Posts

Quote Originally Posted by longtermeffect View Post
    I figured it out, everything works great. Nice addon and thank you
    Can you share already comiled with this missing parametres in lua file ? Thx

MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    8Posts

I figured it out, everything works great. Nice addon and thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cinus View Post
    Can you share already comiled with this missing parametres in lua file ? Thx
    I didn't change any parameters, I enabled debug mode and debug messages for the client (you edit this in runedev.ini); and then I logged in to my GM character, typed in the /gm ? 2013Runewaker_Rom0628 password manually, then logged out, then back in again. The plugin loads after doing all that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement