Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 6.5.2 One For All 64bit Server Setup

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
...That is something I considered self explanatory. I'm no SQL dev by any means but there are some things even I doubt need clarification.

As for the zones, I only enable the ones I play in currently. Why should I boot up Ravenfell when I'm just level 5?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would also like to ask about turning on the rest of those maps ? is it necesary or how to go about those ?

Depends how much RAM your machine has. If you want to boot up all zones you need approx 128GB of RAM.

I have 64GB and i can do 3/4 of the maps.

But as xSpeedx mentioned, as long as you do that for private use, theres no need to boot up all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't make the dam boots to equip , i did the gm thing , i can do ,working gm commands , just cannot equip that item :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
something interesting happened , i just entered the city and somehow the game just froze up i could not do any thing , i had to just restart the pc , now the server has disappeared , in sql i can connect , but when i start server monitor it is empty the zones and the server is gone ... idk what happened or how to fix it , i try to press connect to... nothing happens

found the issue - had to enter the services again and re start the RAServer controller

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You might remember that controller ini file you had to back up and then move back into the controller folder. That's why you are able to see those zones on the monitor. The guide mentions that fine detail too.

Regarding the GM items, I have to do some testing myself because after a brief browse, I found that some of the IDs are invalid. Keep in mind that some GM items require the GM class itself to be active (? setvalue job 0).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xSpeedx
can you sometimes perhaps make an video tutorial including on the files?, for those who wanna watch it and carefully make the server
:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xSpeedX, idk if you reply on this but is 2012 sql express also usable on the sql? :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I did all the instructions and run my local server. However, upon logging in, there are no NPC and mobs around. I see the DataCenter as red status as well. I know i did not miss any instructions. How can i load the NPC and mobs. can anybody help? Thanks in advance.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Missing NPCs and Mobs is clearly an SQL issue, you did something wrong in that part.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
xSpeedx
can you sometimes perhaps make an video tutorial including on the files?, for those who wanna watch it and carefully make the server
:thumbup:

Apologies for the late reply. I don't provide any video guides whatsoever out of personal principle. I consider them too inefficient and bothersome compared to text guides where you don't have to rely on a sluggish video player that doesn't let you skip to very specific parts with ease. In a text guide, you gain information quicker because you can read it as fast as you want and choose not to read certain parts, if you know them already.

I also don't support the use of video guides at all. In some very specific and rare situations they might be more efficient than text guides but ultimately, a well formatted text guide, perhaps with screenshots included, is just as simple to understand as a video. Of course, like for any such guides, basic familiarity with the Windows file explorer and a basic idea of folder structures are highly recommended.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Everytime someone claims the files are down, I come checking and find them up and fine as ever. I don't know what those people are doing but if they have trouble initiating a download that has been there for months, the guide might be a bit much for them.

PS:
I should probably mention that this time around, the user simply had a problem opening the website at all. Probably blacklisted in his browser (Edge) or country. Which means that the issue reported is entirely false and not related to missing files whatsoever.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the Guide it worked perfectly.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
RoM unfortunaly doesn't work with anything other than MSSQL because of how the server and databases are made. I asked for a solution too and it is indeed possible to make the server use a portable solution like mySQL but the effort required for this is said to be tremendous.

That, and as I was told mySQL is much more wasteful with ressources than MSSQL is.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I'm getting an error

Back