Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 6.5.2 One For All 64bit Server Setup

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Check Step 1 near the end again, apparently you didn't follow correctly and forgot to set the permissions right. Just linking two screenshots which, by the way, you could just as well embed in your post and hide in a spoiler tag to save people opening a new tab before being able to see what you are getting at, doesn't provide much info.

The info I get from the screenshots is that you didn't set the permissions. But if you want a proper solution or opinion instead of guesswork, you need to provide more info. What you did to get the errors, what solution attempts you performed yourself, how they turned out. No one here can look into your mind.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I wrote the guide right after setting up the server myself, so everything there is exactly as I did it myself. At the time of writing, I was already ingame. I do recommend you to ask in the OFA thread for a release link however. The old 32bit source should not be used if you want a stable client that does not crash.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Ok i setup all and al most all is fine in this server and client one thing Item Shop looks like not working when i open there is nothing how i can fix this guys.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you did use the old x32 release (which you should not, go ask the big wigs here for x64 asap) and also ran table_NewShopInfo_data.sql and also did not change the currently active festival to none (which does indeed break the shop), then I have no idea what's causing it.

Then again, I figured that using IP2 and the GM commands is a much more suitable way to get the items. I still would like a working itemshop on x64 myself though. I try to use the GM tools as little as possible while playing.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
i download files from this topic first your post i use as well GM addons but this is not the same as Item Shop and i will be honest with you this is my first RoM server what i setup with RA Controler and monitor my old server was like for MU, (Archlord that this one is crazy need Orcle SQL and Centos OS) Dekaron Metin, Aion, i think thats all with RoM i just start (of course i play on global server and some two maybe three p-server. and i just want to learn where and how this files are connect. and is totaly different from all this files what i see before this.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah, Runes is a tad unique. It already starts with using 5 databases whereas Aion uses just 1 for the game server. Also the usual inability to use this on a portable setup like mysql. The only other games I tried were Aura Kingdom, which I never got working because the section lacks a proper, understandable and complete guide with working files and Aion, which has the perfect setup you can have for any private server. Extract and launch.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
thats true for some people most problem is install MSSQL, restore database, make proper setttings that all server will connect with MSSQL and DB. and after this step is make a proper configuration like login and pass that all server will connect with DB. and after that they have another one problem (i make this issu yesterday with RA Controller. i run from F HDD) and when i run Monitor from C: upsss looks like i make something wrong then i to to see what i did and i open services go to RA Controller and go to properties and what i see upss its running not this what wanted. i stop RA controller and uninstal and install again but this time i run from from C: go to monitor run again and what i see BooM i have all what i need there. then ok lets try i run Common as first and what i see hymmm my account is orange even after 5 min i stop them and go to common and see what is wrong and i see in global.ini i should put name on my server name not IP or sometnig else. i change this to proper name go to Monotor and ok lets try again run Common and BooM green in 5 sec.

Any way i like this game i don't remember this server of p-server RoM where i play thet was first p-server for this game.
This game have all what all other MMORPG don't have. oh maybe Aion have all of this, but here i see all quest work without any problems looks like 100% of them are OK. in other game we must fixing a lots of file to get quest to works.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This setup complexity is precisely why I put so much text into the guide. To not only provide info on how to do something but also what to watch out for. This nullifies the need for a setup troubleshooting part because with this much detail, failing is next to impossible. Given how everything described in that is a 100% the exact same as I did it myself mere minutes before beginning to write the guide, the only way to fail is to not follow it correctly.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Thats thru xSpeedx many times i have same issue when i work on dekaron. I mean when ppl ask me how and bla bla bla, they not lisning and not read what i write. and all the time they fuckup all settings and not only. all what people need to do is read and folow step by step.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cant log in to my base with romuser profile in sql authentification error 18456, each time i re log with windows authentification, go in properties of romuser , and see my password changed with more ***** , and if i launch the ra server monitor i get many errors, starting not reaching online, errors data\ImageObject.DB in service-data center, in zone tutorial and howling mountain / reconnect AC agent failed in service -switch ... oh and in mater in green, i see cant find server DATACENTER.. pfff,

Fixed many error still get one , ObjectDataClass [Init] load failed = data\ImageObject.db when i start the client, and it crash after / and i have the same error in the RA server monitor in the Zone i start ??? any idea to fix that poop ?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've been doing this stuff since 2016 and I have never even encountered an error like that. Having more stars in the password line is a safety measure though, it doesn't mean the password changed to another. Otherwise I'm clueless myself with that error.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
All instructions regarding 32bit have been removed and I will offer no further assistance with 32bit versions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xSpeedx - [Guide] 6.5.2 One For All 64bit Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Getting an error everytime a service starts up. Like [OneForAll][Service][Serverlist (* and others)] DBTransferClass Init Error!!! Please check database or ini setting at 2021/08/09 18:00:23.

Anyone who knows how to solve this? I have now installed and deleted everything about 4 times, followed every step on page 1 but still ends up with this error after starting the services (in every service this pops up)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry, lost on that one myself. It's not an error I encountered even during the 32bit times. The 64bit setup went off without a hitch on my end. I doubt the SQL account even needs all the permissions I mention in the instructions but I simply add them for good measure.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you get an error starting the services there is an error in the sql part of your installation, as xSpeedx already mentioned.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What exactly do you mean by "a service" anyway? To my knowledge, only Datacenter requires access to the romuser account, the other services don't use it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can I run server and client on production mode? because all the accounts I am create is in GM

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
They aren't created with a GM access level by default, you set that manually in the database. It goes from 1 all the way up to 13 which is server owner.

What is available by default is the collection of commands if the account has the right access level. The GM password must be enabled manually in the Global.ini file. Since the commands are tied to the access level already, I see no importance in the password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess GMCommand = 1 in your global.ini, change it to GMCommand = 0.

Back