Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 6.5.2 One For All 64bit Server Setup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the issue is I'm having, I have gotten very close but I feel as though how my compuer is naming the SQL Server is cauing an issue. The name is long, and contains a "/" if anyone has further guidance I would appreicate that.

Please feel free to DM me if you wish to assist over something akin to Discord

Appreciate anyone's time with this.

EDIT - These screenshots are no longer completely accurate to the issue I'm having currently, my issue now isn't "Crashed" it's "Unable to connect to DB"

I hadn't moved my Runewaker folder into the "C:/" drive and that fixed the crashing err.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes, it does since the server is still the same.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply - I watched a few video that were posted 3 weeks ago i Vimeo and got pretty much what the video show with a few exception. I can create Screenshots if thats something that can be done. TY

Also is this the only way to get assistance.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello everyone, first of all, thanks for the guide, but can anyone send a download link for the files?
Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I can't change the experience, talent points and drop rates etc.could you help me? I need OFA with janebug databasethank you in advance!

EDIT: Found!Remember to also change the RoM_World_BG databasewith the same configuration as RoM_World!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,
great release! Thank you!

Question: How do i change the Client Language of that Client?
As far as i remember i should have changed runedev.ini to my lang but doesnt seem to work.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey,
great release! Thank you!

Question: How do i change the Client Language of that Client?
As far as i remember i should have changed runedev.ini to my lang but doesnt seem to work.

Late to the party but check my thread about festival change: https://forum.ragezone.com/f886/disabletag_xx-ini-setup-for-festival-1175946/

There, you'll find instructions about accessing the update.inf which might need some tweaking too if you want the game in a particular language. I had to change the default english part there to german for the game to launch in german correctly.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can also edit the update.inf, there is an entry install.ini (afair) in there you can change boot from eneu to de (for example).

This should also work.

The game itself sometimes has a strange behaviour if its come to switch languages ^^ (at least this is my experience)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is my first thread here so sorry for any inconvienience.
So i set up my sql server and everything works just fine.
When i try to use the install.bat inside the RA Server Controller folder i get the following:
(5) Service Start ServiceCtrlDispatcher
(5) Service Failed to create service, error code = 1072
(5) Service Start ServiceCtrlDispatcher RunService == false

Afterwards when i use the RAServerController.exe it says failed to start servicectrldispatcher.
Any ideas what can i do? Or do i missed any installations?
I have installed everything in the InstallationFiles folder except the Microsoft_Visual_Studio_*********.rar cause i dont know what to do with the .torrent file inside of the .rar.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i try to use the install.bat inside the RA Server Controller folder i get the following:

Afterwards when i use the RAServerController.exe it says failed to start servicectrldispatcher.
I have installed everything in the InstallationFiles folder except the Microsoft_Visual_Studio_*********.rar cause i dont know what to do with the .torrent file inside of the .rar.

The "RAServerController.exe" file isn't intended to be run directly and should instead be installed as a service by running the "install.bat" file once. As for the service error, you may be trying to install the server controller service when it's pending an uninstall (1072) or is already installed (1073). If you open Task Manager and select the Services tab, is there an entry named "RAServerController" in the list? If there is, the server controller has already been installed as a service and should automatically run in the background each time the computer is booted. You can right-click this entry and select "Start" to manually start the service if it isn't already running. Once the service is running, the server can be started by running the "..\RA Server Monitor\RAServerMonitor.exe" file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anirataak Use uninstall.bat first. Then use install.bat.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Request help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back