Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide. Create New Zones and Instanses!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For create new zone or instanse you must create new file Zone_IDzone (for ex. 13) You can create zones(if locations) from 13 to 25 and (if instanses) from 115 to 153.
then we must write into our Zone_13 file.
(for locations)
[BOOT]
ZoneID = ZoneID(for us 13)

BaseIni = .\ZoneBase.ini
(for instanses)
[BOOT]
ZoneID = ZoneID(for us 116)
BaseIni = .\ZoneDungeon.ini

If you want to add more zones and instanes, then you must write in you'r RAServerController.ini that
(for locations)
"TS1" "ZONE_M" "ZONE_IDzone(for ex. 26)" "E:\Runewaker\Realm_01_Common\Zone.EXE" "Zone_IDzone(for ex. 26).INI"
(for instanses)
"TS1" "ZONE_D" "ZONE_IDzone(for ex. 154)" "E:\Runewaker\Realm_01_Common\Zone.EXE" "Zone_IDzone(for ex. 154).INI"
and for then you must create Zone_ID.ini file:)
that's all!) Have fun!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cloned zone 2 silver spring with db editor.zone became 999.so far everything is fine normal. but when zone 2 is teleported, it throws me to zone 999.Of course I added an .ini file for zone 999 and added it to the monitor.Can you help? what is the problem?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Did you add that new zone to the RAServerController.ini as well? In the same format as the ones existing there.

Back