Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are some more GM items: more dmg )
227174 GM Shoulders
227175 GM Belt
227176 GM Pants
227177 GM Armor
227178 GM Boots
227179 GM Gloves
227180 GM Head

228052 GM Ring
228053 GM Ring
228054 GM Ear
228055 GM Ear
228056 GM Neck

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are some more GM items: more dmg )

These Items are not the same ingame.
I gave them to my charackter and these are normal Level 100 Items with no special stats :(
Are there any other GM Items from Level 1 with those abilities?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These Items are not the same ingame.
I gave them to my charackter and these are normal Level 100 Items with no special stats :(
Are there any other GM Items from Level 1 with those abilities?

i'm sorry seems they've removed their attributes since 4.0.0 ver

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's real server? I have some problem. In game have level up ,I see database "RoleData" updated but I exits game then play again I found level reset to lv1. Please suggest.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
While it's not so easy, go here and just search for GM.. You will have to scan every page, but most GM items will start with GM.. haha.. (This is pretty close to having all items for Chap 6)

mochi... On your romuser account for MSSQL, click properties for romuser, and make sure it has dbread and dbwrite privileges for all databases.. If you choose all db's, and dbread/dbwrite, it's only active for one DB.. You may need to uncheck each db, re-check and select dbread/dbwrite/dbowner for each database seperately.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
While it's not so easy, go here and just search for GM.. You will have to scan every page, but most GM items will start with GM.. haha.. (This is pretty close to having all items for Chap 6)

mochi... On your romuser account for MSSQL, click properties for romuser, and make sure it has dbread and dbwrite privileges for all databases.. If you choose all db's, and dbread/dbwrite, it's only active for one DB.. You may need to uncheck each db, re-check and select dbread/dbwrite/dbowner for each database seperately.

Thank you. I set romuser to sysaccount. It's can read-write db. I don't know why server have problem level rollback only ,item or char location not rollback.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I didn't find anything GM related except for this useless GM Helmet with no stats.
Are there really no items gear weapons etc. for GM?
Also the GM Skills are pretty lame and boring.

How can I play a little bit more fun and exciting?
I want to build the ultimate solo class which can beat all bosses in the game without Command setvalue for changing abilities :wink:
Any suggestions? :D:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't find anything GM related except for this useless GM Helmet with no stats.
Are there really no items gear weapons etc. for GM?
Also the GM Skills are pretty lame and boring.

How can I play a little bit more fun and exciting?
I want to build the ultimate solo class which can beat all bosses in the game without Command setvalue for changing abilities :wink:
Any suggestions? :D:

why don't you just edit an item in the fdbs using the editor I've sent to you :)
Also you could edit the stats like changing +182 dex to something higher. That would make you possible to solo some poop without abusing the gm commands ^^
Or you could just create your own GM items by adding rows to specific tables inside of the data.fdb.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ini File (argc ! = 2 )
How to solve this problem
Coenx - [Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps - RaGEZONE Forums

Ini File (argc ! = 2 )
How to solve this problem
Coenx - [Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps - RaGEZONE Forums

you want paid support
you want paid support
you want paid support
you want paid support
you want paid support

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit: I´ve got some help, and my problem is solved. Thanks.

original Post:
Hey, can anyone help me to start these server ?
I am not a native english, so i use the german version of SQL.
I do all points like you say, but i don´t know how i can do this:
3.2. Use "romuser" account to login to the SQL server again.

I made a new user „romuser“ here:
1 - [Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps - RaGEZONE Forums

Is it right to use these „SQL Server-Authentifizierung“ or should i use „Windows-Autentifizierung“ when i create the „romuser“ ?

But how I can log in in SQL Server ?
3.JPG - [Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps - RaGEZONE Forums

When i start the Server there is a romuser problem:
2 - [Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone plz send link for sql management studio becuz it seems to be so many and also if could post a little tuto for sql use would be very appricated thats the only step i am missing ty in advance!

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
I apologize to everyone is trying to use these files without the proper SQL databases these files are useless you're better off trying to use the source code

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone give me some idea how long I have to wait for DataCenter to change status from 'Starting' to 'Online'

I've noticed sections in 'Common' and 'Service' can take a fair amount of time to come online.

The log window shows this repeating over and over:

(1)CNet_ServerList_Child:SendToServer Cant find server [ DATACENTER ][ -1 ]

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone give me some idea how long I have to wait for DataCenter to change status from 'Starting' to 'Online'

I've noticed sections in 'Common' and 'Service' can take a fair amount of time to come online.

The log window shows this repeating over and over:

(1)CNet_ServerList_Child:SendToServer Cant find server [ DATACENTER ][ -1 ]

Datacenter usually takes about 5-7 minutes to start up, if you set up some sort of clustering it will be much faster.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no experience with SQL at all, I am not even sure I made the romuser account correctly, and I must admit that I had a bit of trouble with the password generator, I do have a feeling I havn't understood it and made some goofy mistake there. As for the Server Monitor all but DataCenter is online. Not realy sure where to go from here. Ive gone cross eye'd reading so many forum posts now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finaly got the Server running, Client connects and I can do stuff in game. I was stuck at a few places in this guide, so I will explain it and maybe it can help someone else.

Step 2 Since I am using MSSQLserver Express you have to change each global.ini file. Change all (local) to (local)\SQLEXPRESS else Datacenter will not connect when running the RA Service Monitor.

Step 2.3 did not work for me. Searching the forums I saw a solution that worked for me, make a batch file in C:\Runewaker\Server\Realm_01_Service and call it whatever (i did xyz.bat) in that batch file put Start PlayerCenter.exe PlayerCenter.ini then from windows can just double click to start, and you get the Expected error message (long string of letters and numbers seperated with full stops). Can't copy and paste so careful when you type it into the pass generator and yes include the full stops as well.

Step 3. Don't know much about SQL, most of my time was spent on this step. I used Microsoft SQL Server Express 2012 64bit. and Microsoft SQL Management Studio 64bit. (or google those names). The files I selected were: SQLEXPR_x64_ENU.exe and SQLManagementStudio_x64_ENU.exe
During the SQL server install the only option I selected was a Local Server and rest i left default. I also chose to not run any updates offered.
Management studio was a straight install.
First time running Studio it asked to connect to a server, I connected to the server " .\SqlExpress " with windows login.
Made a user "romuser" by navigating to Security/Logins, right clicked folder Logins and create new login. Here I selected SQL Server Authentication and made login name as ' romuser ' untick enforce password expiration, untick user must change password. As for password make something you can remember. In other option for Server Roles, User Mapping, Securables I ticked all boxes (not sure if it was needed but I did anyhow). Click OK, and go back in and check Tick Boxes if any are new).
Disconnected from the server then logged in with new login I made using SQL Server Authentication
I was then able to go back to the guide and import the schema files one by one and used the Execute option in Studio after each one.
At step 3.3.4 I chose the slow option (for me was only a couple of minutes). I took slow method cause did not want hidden information.

When I made my 1st account it did not have GM rights, I then had to go back to SQL Studio, log in as romuser, navigate to databases/ROM_World/Tables/dbo.roledata_account right click it and select TOP 200 ROWS. then in the ManageLv column change the number to 12 and saved that by pressing the arrow button at the bottom of the window (can also give yourself Dias [AccountMoney] and Ruby [BonusMoney] while you are there)
After that change I logged in that toon and was able to issue the command /gm ? 2013RuneWaker_Rom0628 and almost all of the GM commands I tried worked.

I get a lot of errors about missing GMTOOLS showing in the RA Serer Controller. I still have not found a working link for them, maybe someone can repost them and info where to put those files.

I hope my experience helps others.

Back