Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to sort out some of the errors that show in the logs like gmtools that is endlessly showing, or the constant -1 errors. Also Sensus error, what would that be refering to. While the game appears to run good enough it is annoying seeing so many error message. It would be nice to tidy this up some more.
Is there any tools made for editing stuff in the SQL Database or is it a hands on approach with using MS Studio.
And in Master.ini there is this:
BTI_IP1 = 127.0.0.1
BTI_PORT1 = 123123

BTI_IP2 = 127.0.0.1
BTI_IP2 = 123124
Any idea what that is refering to. Port 123123 isnt a valid port address that I know of. And BTI_IP2 is listed two times.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to sort out some of the errors that show in the logs like gmtools that is endlessly showing, or the constant -1 errors. Also Sensus error, what would that be refering to. While the game appears to run good enough it is annoying seeing so many error message. It would be nice to tidy this up some more.
Is there any tools made for editing stuff in the SQL Database or is it a hands on approach with using MS Studio.
And in Master.ini there is this:
BTI_IP1 = 127.0.0.1
BTI_PORT1 = 123123

BTI_IP2 = 127.0.0.1
BTI_IP2 = 123124
Any idea what that is refering to. Port 123123 isnt a valid port address that I know of. And BTI_IP2 is listed two times.

GM_TOOL and CENSUS are servers that we don't have but are non-essential. If you play around with a lot of leaked servers from RageZone you'll quickly learn that most of them throw an extremely large number of non-fatal exceptions, usually for either logging purposes or because they have been updated by a large number of rotating programmers at the developer and hence have cludges in them due to missing documentation and so on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I can´t learn as dwarf. I think, there are missing quests in Yrvandis Hollows, because I have already all Elite-Skill. How can I add these Skill as GM Command or where I can search the right Command ? I look in LuaScript, but don´t find it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem. A blank window. How to fix?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to start RA Server Controller
C:/Windows/System32/ services.msc -> RA Server Controller.

Or you have to forget Step 2.1
If you choose recommended folders remember that configuration files (.ini) will be replaced during installation.
You need to unpack them from a zip file again and replace manually.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok. But how to change the way?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have completed all of the items, but still a blank window. Help please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the server running perfectly. However, how on earth do I change the item shop??? I know where to change it, just not what to change it with!

EDIT: In the ServerListClient, Location = ENUS/ENEU work fine and show the flag on login. ENAU Does not work. Anyone know how to make it Australian?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To change the Item Shop, you have to do Step
3.3.3. ...open and execute this file
...The game server should be restarted after each change.
"table_NewShopInfo_data.sql"
You can change what you want in MSQL and execute the "table_NewShopInfo_data.sql". It´s not necessary to save.
The minimum price is 1 Dia per Item(stack) and you can only add Item-Shop items.

Maybe USAU works ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah worked the region thing out. Australia is simply "AUS" lol

Someone want to clue me in as to why a LAN client is trying to connect to this IP? Why the hell is it trying to connect to this?

YUSHO GmbH, Rheine

194.187.19.150:49219

Continent:Europe (EU)
Coenx - [Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps - RaGEZONE Forums
(DE)
Capital:Berlin
State:Unknown
City Location:Unknown
ISP:Frogster Online Gaming GmbH
Organization:Frogster Online Gaming GmbH
AS Number:AS47195 Gameforge Productions GmbH
Time Zone:Europe/Berlin
Local Time:05:34:05
Timezone GMT offset:7200
Sunrise / Sunset:05:39 / 21:01

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did, I put my own IP in there, and it still tries to connect to that ip regardless of what the runedev.ini states, even with the default runedev.ini (IP=127.0.0.1)

PS. It tries to connect to that IP when logging in. I had peerblock on (as i always do on all comps) and noticed this. Turned Peerblock off for a sec, tried logging in, and the account didnt exists. Which I know it does because I made it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You use
4.5. Create shortcut to the "Client.exe" file, open properties and add "NoCheckVersion" at the end of "Target" field, example:
"C:\Runewaker\Client\Client.exe" NoCheckVersion
and the right Runedef.ini
[Path]
Resource=.\

[Server]
IP=Your IP
Port=21002
RunewakerInsideTestServer=1
DisplayMaintainMode=1

[Debug]
SkipVersionCheck=1

[ErrorList]
PosX=25
PosY=25
Width=1260
Height=737

[ChatLog]
Chatlog=1

[Option]
Glow=1

[Locale]
Language=AUS

[Crash]
NeedCheck=1
?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it all sorted. Turned out that I had forgotten I had changed the server BOX'S internal IP, so i was putting in the wrong IP. But I still don't know why it defaulted to runewaker/gameforge though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i put /gm ? 2013RuneWaker_Rom0628 and no work for me! i change managelvl in table dbo.roledata.account "12". But no work! and if change character lvl in DB lvl 150 and log client, the character have real lvl in my case lvl 1. why? ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but, i dont have in my head title "GM" why?

what need change, internet conection? i want conected with other pc. Ty

GMCommand = 1 not change my class to GM. Then i cant put the GM gear ;(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
but, i dont have in my head title "GM" why?
;(

Use the GM Menu addon to change your class to GM or Try change class at a house maid.

Can someone explain a little on updating the server, some advice to steer me in the right direction.

I pulled apart the data.fdb and browsed over many if the .DB files (all looking like basic .csv files) and was thinking to add some sql code at the start and end of them to import in to the database, but I would be just guessing where most of them need to be imported in to.

And is the needed lua scripts and other data needed for any update in game patches maybe? or is that separate stuff from runewaker.

Back