Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use the GM Menu addon to change your class to GM or Try change class at a house maid.

Can someone explain a little on updating the server, some advice to steer me in the right direction.

I pulled apart the data.fdb and browsed over many if the .DB files (all looking like basic .csv files) and was thinking to add some sql code at the start and end of them to import in to the database, but I would be just guessing where most of them need to be imported in to.

And is the needed lua scripts and other data needed for any update in game patches maybe? or is that separate stuff from runewaker.

To move to a newer version of the server would require updated luascripts. You would either have to write them yourself (Very difficult) or wait for a release (not likely in this environment). You'd be best off enjoying the current releases.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I am enjoying what I have, but was curious how the updating of the server works. I did get a bunch of .doc files to read, none seem to mention where the source is for the updates but there is descriptions of some of the steps, using tools i don't have.
And is it just the lua script needed ?, what about updating the database, can that be done just from the data in the FDB files from our clients. Kind of looks like its possible for that part.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those doc files were shipped by Runewaker to their overseas distributors (Gameforge etc). They would have been shipped with binaries, databases and luascripts. To get a newer version you'd need that whole 'package' for the version you want to move to.

TL;DR: You'd need a new leak of a lot files to move the server to a new version.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah fair enough. Well I will keep poking around, learn new stuff quickly, break stuff as quick too, but will see what happens soon when i try import some .csv data into sql. Got so many holes in the database with no data for a bunch of IDs but in the client updates I have seen the IDs there. Would be nice to get names on all those lvl 97 and 100 items.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all a big THX!!! to Coenx for the Work, The File, The Guide! It works greate!

I Have a little question;
1) How can i modifiy items, or get stats? - ? give [ID] spawns the item with random stats and durability
2) Where i can get those GM Addon?
the 2 commands below bring no result.. =(
/run GM_ObjEdit_Frame:Show() - start gm_ObjectEdit addon
/run GM_Config_Frame:Show() - start gm_Config addon

big THX Again from Germany - please work on <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I put the new ini, but as I do to have the dungeon mobs? Where is the loot from the mobs? Ty very much !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I teleported into a dungeon, there is no boss mobs. why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all a big THX!!! to Coenx for the Work, The File, The Guide! It works greate!

I Have a little question;
1) How can i modifiy items, or get stats? - ? give [ID] spawns the item with random stats and durability
2) Where i can get those GM Addon?
the 2 commands below bring no result.. =(
/run GM_ObjEdit_Frame:Show() - start gm_ObjectEdit addon
/run GM_Config_Frame:Show() - start gm_Config addon

big THX Again from Germany - please work on <3

1) Want to know my self
2) Well, haven`t tested yet, but I found dis from here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bit of help please... What is causing this?? The datacenter goes online and then Errors...

Coenx - [Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bit of help please... What is causing this?? The datacenter goes online and then Errors...

May be you have messed up Resource folder? Or it`s empty?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Conex i need your help

( potrzebuję twojej pomocy przy bazach danych, a mianowicie chodzi o to że żadne z query nie tworzy nowych tabel w bazach danych)
jesteś w stanie zrobić upload czystych baz danych i podesłać mi linki? z góry wielkie dzięki.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there are bins 6.2.x or higher? ty very much

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if some1 have link for full client (downloading parts pain in butt) pls post it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could anyone help me with batch files im not sure t understand that part erfectly and since step 23 didnt work for me i need to do batch files please help!

Back