Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Wheel of Destiny (Fortune) Setup

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Detail:
After scouring the forums and not finding an answer on how to setup the Item Shop Wheel of Destiny, I searched every single line of source code until i found the answer on how to get it to work. Just follow the 3 simple steps below.

Note: All necessary changes take place in your SQL Database for the [Import DB].

Step 1: Adding Items to the Wheel -- Adjust 'ItemID', 'ItemCount', and 'Rate' as desired (you can add as many items that you want to cycle through but the minimum is 10 items)

Inside of the table [SlotMachine_TypeInfo] add items like you see in the image.
Lifefire - [Guide] Wheel of Destiny (Fortune) Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 2: Setting Item Position on the Wheel -- Adjust 'Pos' and 'Rate' as desired (Rate of 10000=100%)

Inside of the table [SlotMachineBase] add items like you see in the image.

Step 3: Setting Spin Cost -- This will Enable the Wheel

Inside of the table [Table_MoneyExchange] set the cost like you see in the image.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work, good to see people in this community still working on their own servers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most definitely, i've even rebuilt GMTools into a working fully functional English version, a custom Server Monitor that runs much better than the ones that were provided.

Now im building an English version of the true DB editor from the 6.0.7 source (not to be confused with the FDB editor).

I currently have a GmMenu 2.0 in the works with way more functionality, once i get around to finishing it then i will release it on here for everyone to download and use.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The gmmenu is actually no longer used anymore. Grimthar from the German team built an updated version. As for the forum, it was actually shut down and transferred to a new site. So all the old posts and data was gone. However nice work on your upgrades so far ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just looked at the new forum and they should have stuck with the burning board style lol. As for Grimthar's updated menu do you have a copy by chance, i would love to pick it apart.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey if anyone's interested in joining a truly play to wins server project running on version 7.0.0
you should totally join my Discord I like what you're doing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Domo back yet again with his fake crap and promises xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love how you guys are so rude to me and everything I have is fake so that means everything you have is fake every file that you guys have was obtained by me so does that mean it's all fake

people like you are the reason why I don't share things if it wasn't for people like you all the creation tools would be out

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good work! Nice to see that some people are actually still interested in the game and trying to improve/reinvent the given tools. Thumbs up!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You would want to create a Job Schedule in whichever SQL database you use, set the job to run the below command for your WorldDB database.

(format the command with the correct syntax for your DB)

Code:
UPDATE dbo.RoleData SET SlotMachine_FreeCount=1;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice work!
Does anyone know how i can change the items and values exactly ?
If i change the item Id's i get on the wheel there are everytime a similar pattern.
Example1:

Example2:

Example3:

My Settings:
Settings1:

Settings2:

Could anyone tell me the difference from the rate oft the MachineBase and the TypeInfo?

I have already managed that in each slot different items are. By numbering from type 1-10.
But then the individual slots no longer change the items.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In order to change items add more than 10, several for each slot will cause them to randomly change

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh so simple...
i think i thought little bit too difficult.
thank you very much.
Now everything works perfectly. but one thing i noticed...
is that normal that the players have to be offline when the script on the sql is running?
when a player logs off after the script has run it seems to overwrites the value of the script.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks man, very helpful!!!!

If you need to see all, just split for #total items
like that

Back