Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help full DB Info

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
gm account!
Change Table dbo.RoleData_Account in ROM_World
chnage Manage lv. [value]
Set from 9 to 13.
0 Normal User
9 Game Visitor  		- Unable to create/Give items
10 Game Service Provider	- Unable to create/Give items
11 Game Master			- Unable to create/Give items
12 Big GM			- Unable to Change Player Atribute
13 Game Creator (Admin)

Enter in the gm chat /gm and write gm commands!
/gm ? 2013RuneWaker_Rom0628 
then do 
? setvalue job 0 <-- this will put you in GM class

Jobs # from RoleData_Ability-ROM_World
2 = Rogue
3 = Scout

Weapon Skills Value RoleData-ROM_World
SkillValue1	 = Unarmed Max-270
SkillValue2	 = One-Handed Sword Max-210
SkillValue3	 = Dagger skill Max-270
SkillValue4	 = Wand Max=130
SkillValue5	 = 1-H Axe Max-130
SkillValue6 	 = 1-H Hammer Max-130
SkillValue7 	 = 2-H Sword Max-130
SkillValue8	 = Staff Max-130
SkillValue9 	 = 2-H Axe Max-130
SkillValue10	 = 2-H Hammer Max-130
SkillValue11	 = Polearm Max-130
SkillValue12 	 = Bow Skill Max-260
SkillValue13	 = Crossbow Max-260
SkillValue14	 = Gun Max-260
SkillValue15	 = Physical Defense Max-210

Il break down what i can as i go but i have a lot of other things iam trying to understand and fix...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Of course, having information accumulated in one place is more efficient than having it all scattered about. And as one should do, I also mention who compiled or provided the information I added at the bottom of my guide, including your list of skill IDs for instance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And has been take from everyone else on this server....
These forums are to share information, reposts will always happen and as long as credit is given then there is no harm done. That big butt chip on your shoulder must really be making your back hurt.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
He just has a bit of a grudge against me or my attitude ever since I criticized the formatting and lack of information in his festival change instructions back when I was struggling with how the setup for that works. He certainly provided useful info here and there such as the above list but I wouldn't be too concerned about the occasional slip or two.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do have room to talk, i actually provided custom files to everyone that are still available as well, if i dont feel like giving the source out for them then it is my right since i made them. I also dont spend every waking minute on the forum bashing people i dont agree with unlike you. You act like a spoiled child all the time and it is very sad. Also dont forget, nothing you are posting is unique... it has already been shared by many other people before you posted it so you snapped at xSpeedx for doing the exact same thing that you have already done... At least xSpeedx gave credit to the people that he gathered the info from to consolidate into 1 post.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
To top it off, I never made my work out as something unique to begin with. What I essentially did was collect the information from three sources in one place. The setup itself hasn't changed one bit, I just added more detail to the instructions to keep the fail risk at a minimum. For some it might be too much text but that's the cost of covering as much as possible.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bla bla bla ...... sounds like children arguing... Everyone should Know now that Lifefire is GOD on this fourm. "he has the power" .... So what !!!!

xSpeedx could have continued my post and helped me fix what he thought was wrong with what i wrote, In stead of telling me he has to get clearance form some other 3rd person!!... and Like the tables i created and found in the logs and code to fix all the errors in Game... Witch have never been posted before , Because you and your little other children think your GODs and don't want to share anything ... OOh you fixed and release the new servers files and i use them for myself (But there Still not yours) you did nothing to help anyone except released your files to the world for credit, Just like all the others ..... And i gave you the option to end this studied argument and you had to keep going with it ... WHO is the Child NOW ......

I BOW to the both of you ... with out your work none of us could have done anything ..... BIG THANK YOU BOTH ...... woot woot and all that crap !!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First, No one claimed to be better than anyone else, second i could care less if the files i made get used by anyone. I released them to contribute something new to the forum. Once again you completely missed the point in my previous post so i will simplify it for you...

The way you treat everyone else is why some people dont want to help you. Tone it down a notch and stop attacking everyone that does not cater to your every need and you would find that most of us (including myself) would be more apt to help.

P.S. I am not asking for your gratitude for the files i made, even though it was sarcasm

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
helped me fix what he thought was wrong with what i wrote,

At the time, I didn't know exactly how festival change worked which was part of why your instructions were so confusing. And while it may sound harsh, I have zero intention in fixing somebody's text formatting. That is a matter so simple, anyone partaking in an online forum should be able to do it. And you have been here far longer than I have, likely on other forums too. If you write emails, I doubt you apply the same lack of formatting. If your lack of experience in English is a factor in that, you can easily work on that. If you have a mental condition causing a cognitive weakness for languages, which is indeed a thing that can happen among people, that can be worked on as well. There's no reason to get all snarky and worked up if someone points out an obvious flaw in your work. Where that flaw came from does not matter, only that you understand how to correct it yourself.

And attempting to declare another person's work unclear and lacking in information when neither of those apply even in the slightest is exactly the thing that makes you look like the child Litefire describes you as. But this is getting too off-topic here, so we should better stop.

Point is, you got some things that are putting people off (everyone has those) and they stand out so much sometimes that it overshadows the actually useful work you provide.

Back