Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NPC spawn perm.]

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
For anyone who has not figured out how to spawn npc in game and make them PERMANENT to the server..

start the server like you would normaly login and become GM ... once you have done this run the macro.

ObjectEdit:
/run GM_ObjEdit_Frame:Show()

after this Spawn in the npc you would like to add to the server, here is my test with 109455.

(Image removed by host) was reported as violent content. (nice try who ever reported it)

I hope i helped .... as for giving the npc path or walking around options you have to save the npc to sql before you can start adding walking path, I gave most of them a 2 sec wait time works the best......

also thanks too Beerpyrs.
Make sure you're spawning the npcs inside room 0.

/gm ? showroom

Janebug

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would suggest everyone to backup the database before. I'm not sure how the SQL is reacting if you spawn a lot of things and delete them, because you did an error (i assume these are the ones in SQL with delflag=1?). So playing around with this my result in a lot of garbage in SQL.

Beside that GM Object is really a powerful tool.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont think this works that well in the dungeons. If i logout and login again, all my spawn npc's are no longer there.
Is there another way to do this?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
If anyone has this image please re post ... i do not .... sadly

Last edited:
Back