Cenedril - Runes of Magic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    C#,SQL,C++Location
    127Posts

Re: Cenedril - Runes of Magic

Cenedril - Runes of Magic
    Mageoski you don't uderstand or what its no matter do i have all instance or no the problem is after relogin all spawned Cenedrils disapear, after relogin all of then just gone. this look like rollback in database (because Playercenter wont save data)

Here is DBerrPlayerCenter DBErr_PlayerCenter.rar

By the way if you read i patch server and client to 7.0.0

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    251Posts

Yes, you can patch your server further than that. But that doesn't makes your runes of magic more complete than others. For example i somehow are on 7.4 patch level, but still tons of lua and sql is missing.

Or do you think you have now more Lua Scripts for example for Boss mechanics or more NPCs ? i would say no, unless you are able to write them on your own.

And your error log DB write error seems to me, that the server trys to write a value in it, which isn't there. So there is something missing in SQL.

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    C#,SQL,C++Location
    127Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mageoski View Post
    Yes, you can patch your server further than that. But that doesn't makes your runes of magic more complete than others. For example i somehow are on 7.4 patch level, but still tons of lua and sql is missing.Or do you think you have now more Lua Scripts for example for Boss mechanics or more NPCs ? i would say no, unless you are able to write them on your own.And your error log DB write error seems to me, that the server trys to write a value in it, which isn't there. So there is something missing in SQL.
    maybe is not missing maybe is incorrect value the second there is some itemobject missing the next problem is qith quest 427355 when you take this quest all is fine the problem appear when you finish this quest after that you just stuck in character select and thats all. I make clean test without this quest to get cenedril's i give
    Heart of the Cenedril
    and use then i give another one and another one to get Firts three Cenedril Liphisto Bendor and Mersi then i just summon them one by one and equip to get the skill buff but after relogin all of them gone but there is no error in playercenter or any where. And please dont tell me i dont have more.
    Last edited by shadow66; 16-02-21 at 10:36 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    251Posts
    I also also can spawn all of the cenedrils on my client, but i never tried to finish the quest for them. Maybe i will try it and see what happens. But i guess its the same problem that you have.

Edith:

Someone has a list of the Zones for Cenedril instances and how they are named ?

So i tested it now. Its even worser for me. I can't even login with my charakter anymore after i leveld Mersi to Level 80 ^^
    Last edited by PyroSamurai; 18-02-21 at 04:26 PM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    C#,SQL,C++Location
    127Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mageoski View Post
    I also also can spawn all of the cenedrils on my client, but i never tried to finish the quest for them. Maybe i will try it and see what happens. But i guess its the same problem that you have.Edith:Someone has a list of the Zones for Cenedril instances and how they are named ?So i tested it now. Its even worser for me. I can't even login with my charakter anymore after i leveld Mersi to Level 80 ^^
    i have all zone index for all Mirrorworld instance :)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Desktop_13-02-2021_06-31-37-346.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	169156

Zone inedx for all MirrorWorld is from 215 to 229

but for this quest you can use only 3 zones

btw: i find two place where stored all locked character but this DB cannot be edited even from SA account.
    Last edited by shadow66; 23-02-21 at 09:38 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    251Posts

I regularly make a backup of my sql, so i restored it and my char is st the same state before cenedril quest :D

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    C#,SQL,C++Location
    127Posts

Even when you will not take this Quest there is still problem with Cenedril's same error in PlayerCenter log.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    251Posts

As i said, i'm pretty sure that there is a lot of SQL Stuff missing on server side for Cenedrils.

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    C#,SQL,C++Location
    127Posts

OK the problem with MirrorWorld Becon quest is inside this quest.

any way i remove some shit code from them and no more problem with this quest
    Last edited by shadow66; 24-02-21 at 10:17 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement