Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cenedril - Runes of Magic

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I have no idea where is problem.I make one of the Quest to get Cenedril but after all when i logout and 20 minutes latter i login again to my account and sellect character i can't enter to game. i have hope you can help me with that.

Desktop 10-02-2021 01-00-29-846 - Cenedril - Runes of Magic - RaGEZONE Forums Desktop 10-02-2021 01-51-05-532 - Cenedril - Runes of Magic - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you should find details in the Log Files of the Server.
Payercenter log i think.
you have to search for errors.
if you post this we should find out what is the problem.

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Thx andewol26 I will take a look closer to all logs but to make sure I look to correct place I will make test on clean DB on test server side. Any way looks like something is missing in db and not only.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
janebug i even make test with this data.fdb what you post but looks that there is much more things is missing then i suspect, i make a test and what lots of NCP gone, with your data.fdb

because i have some other data.fdb then i will make test but im sure there is missing lots of things many instace wont run they just crash.

but i take look at some information what i should have in game about Cenedril summon and there is missing skill and properties for this skill

this are totaly missing in game i see some of them as sys_name

and here is full Cenedril

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
janebug i even make test with this data.fdb what you post but looks that there is much more things is missing then i suspect, i make a test and what lots of NCP gone, with your data.fdb

Not missing , Npc vendors not showing up if they have any szluascripts , szluainitscript or szluadisplayscript I my self think there is missing columns for questnpcobjectdb . iam in the middle of adding all the npc to this table now ... see what happens after ....

also can you show me what is missing on your side? i know about the 1 guard in varanis not sure about any others ???

but again i dont know the setup very well ... from what i get from others , when asking over and over i heard that ...

add a new npc you need to edit - npcobjectdb, questnpcobjectdb, imageobjectdb

add merchants you need to edit - treasureobejct, shopobject and addpowerobject

as for quest , objects , items , armor , ect i have no idea trial by error i guess....
shadow66
thanks for a reply on my data file ...

jane

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
here is something interesting about that this is connected with Cenedril

Update: missing Ability. and this is not only for this one but for all of them some of then shows as sys_name secong i look at some szquesttxt and some of them are missing.
Desktop 10-02-2021 20-38-47-120 - Cenedril - Runes of Magic - RaGEZONE Forums Desktop 10-02-2021 20-39-18-522 - Cenedril - Runes of Magic - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fht

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
thx fht.

but my question now is how i can fix my bug-ed character.

where in DB on SQL i should look and what.

OK this is strange, i finish quest (test server) i call one of this Cenedril's i logout from game for 5 minutes i login and i enter to game and what do i see this Cenedril what i call him gone and second thing this quest reset just looks like i just take this quest.

and in meantime i start proper dungeon for this quest. But you can do this faster just use this item: 243291 after this you will see you have Cenedril in Character UI. when you open this UI all is fine and wow i have some Cenedril (do this on test account or test character) do not do this on your character, when you put your cenedril where he should be you can get problem (if not that will mean you have somethings more in DB

@fht i look to phantomlv, phantomskill, phantomrank and phantomobject using Objecteditor + same file (and this is what i see the db are different from this what is in file's im not sure witch one side is correct files or DB, if you can send screen here: ShadoW#3001 (Discord)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Small update:

All looks ok till i not logout from game and login again the problem with bug character are fixed.
But the second problem is that all summoned Cenedrils just gone (but Cenedril are still is ON)

i look all what i can, all log on server side no more error in PlayerCenter and other. But the Cenedril's jus gone looka like the gone after logout. I take i look closer to itemobject and there is no index for this Cenedril's

But so far so good.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@shadow66

you do you know you have to be in a certain spot for it to work right ?

the door looking icon next to your toon should always be there how ever you will not be able to log into it with out being next to the Cenedril quest npc .....

jane

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Jabebug please, i find proper instance dingeos for this quest and all of them have 15 minutes.

you dont see this is buff and you dont understand afrer relogin all gone this is the problem and same problem in playercenter all the time playercenter try insert tons of data in db but he cant because something is missing in database (probably some column) and i still cant find some items. Byt the i update server and client to 7.0.0 at the moment but i not test it yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Well what ever is missing in database it should log it and show you something ... did you check logs... I know that was a dumb question, i meant can you Show logs of the data its trying to insert?

our is it missing in source also what is injected from client?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think in 6.5.2 code only parts of Cenedrils are patched in from runewaker. As far as i know you also dont have ALL cenedrils instances in it. I think there is a huge part of the sql missing. Thats my guess nevertheless.

And btw, Cenedrils are one of the worser things they implemented in the game. I mentioned it anywhere in the forum:

When they released it, you could do 3 instances/day to collect the mats for the cenedrils. You were able to reset them for 1 Dia, some weeks later they have rised the cost by 98 Dias per reset because players were leveling the cenedril to fast. :D

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Mageoski you don't uderstand or what its no matter do i have all instance or no the problem is after relogin all spawned Cenedrils disapear, after relogin all of then just gone. this look like rollback in database (because Playercenter wont save data)

Here is DBerrPlayerCenter View attachment DBErr_PlayerCenter.rar

By the way if you read i patch server and client to 7.0.0

Attachments

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes, you can patch your server further than that. But that doesn't makes your runes of magic more complete than others. For example i somehow are on 7.4 patch level, but still tons of lua and sql is missing.

Or do you think you have now more Lua Scripts for example for Boss mechanics or more NPCs ? i would say no, unless you are able to write them on your own.

And your error log DB write error seems to me, that the server trys to write a value in it, which isn't there. So there is something missing in SQL.

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Yes, you can patch your server further than that. But that doesn't makes your runes of magic more complete than others. For example i somehow are on 7.4 patch level, but still tons of lua and sql is missing.Or do you think you have now more Lua Scripts for example for Boss mechanics or more NPCs ? i would say no, unless you are able to write them on your own.And your error log DB write error seems to me, that the server trys to write a value in it, which isn't there. So there is something missing in SQL.
maybe is not missing maybe is incorrect value the second there is some itemobject missing the next problem is qith quest 427355 when you take this quest all is fine the problem appear when you finish this quest after that you just stuck in character select and thats all. I make clean test without this quest to get cenedril's i give
Heart of the Cenedril
and use then i give another one and another one to get Firts three Cenedril Liphisto Bendor and Mersi then i just summon them one by one and equip to get the skill buff but after relogin all of them gone but there is no error in playercenter or any where.And please dont tell me i dont have more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I also also can spawn all of the cenedrils on my client, but i never tried to finish the quest for them. Maybe i will try it and see what happens. But i guess its the same problem that you have.

Edith:

Someone has a list of the Zones for Cenedril instances and how they are named ?

So i tested it now. Its even worser for me. I can't even login with my charakter anymore after i leveld Mersi to Level 80 ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I also also can spawn all of the cenedrils on my client, but i never tried to finish the quest for them. Maybe i will try it and see what happens. But i guess its the same problem that you have.Edith:Someone has a list of the Zones for Cenedril instances and how they are named ?So i tested it now. Its even worser for me. I can't even login with my charakter anymore after i leveld Mersi to Level 80 ^^
i have all zone index for all Mirrorworld instance :)

Desktop_13-02-2021_06-31-37-346 - Cenedril - Runes of Magic - RaGEZONE Forums

Zone inedx for all MirrorWorld is from 215 to 229

but for this quest you can use only 3 zones

btw: i find two place where stored all locked character but this DB cannot be edited even from SA account.

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back