Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cenedril - Runes of Magic

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I have no idea where is problem.I make one of the Quest to get Cenedril but after all when i logout and 20 minutes latter i login again to my account and sellect character i can't enter to game. i have hope you can help me with that.

Desktop 10-02-2021 01-00-29-846 - Cenedril - Runes of Magic - RaGEZONE Forums Desktop 10-02-2021 01-51-05-532 - Cenedril - Runes of Magic - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@fht
Mail box full

But this is only if i can fix the PhantomObject.DB table ? so far not sure how to create a new one with out the Objecteditor ....

But thank you

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Next Days of the Week or this menu here

This is all handled out of the ROM_ImportDB - tables SysKeyValue and WeekInstances....

any other Info would be great .......

Janebug

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Here is the final ... I went with the older Client lua file even after i fixed the source for the other one .....

If you want to fix it your self you need to add in source these 2 things that are missing

lua_register(L, "WITopup" , LuaFunc_WITopup );
lua_register(L, "WIGetTickets" , LuaFunc_WIGetTickets );

Thanks for all your help everyone , Mageoski @fht yours was the best i was stumped for awhile ........

Janebug
Close topic

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@Janebug do you will share this ? If yes this will be biggest share ever for ROM section.

You really think so? with everything i have posted above you should be able to get it working from either my post or my hints .... but yeah i am willing to share except what fht gave me .... I can give you something that will work like what he told me but not really 100% but works the same, About the rest would be on you .... and you can always ask me here...

Janebug

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You really think so? with everything i have posted above you should be able to get it working form either my post or my hints .... but yeah i am will to share it except what fht gave me .... I can give you something that will work like what he told me but not really 100% but works the same, About the reset would be on you .... and you can always ask me here...

Janebug

comedown I just asked, chillout, if you don't want share don't share

and don't forgot thx to me you get all zone index for Mirror World I was post this on forum.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
comedown I just asked, chillout, if you don't want share don't share

and don't forgot thx to me you get all zone index for Mirror World I was post this on forum.

Wow why would you say that "comedown i just asked , chillout" what part of "but yeah i am willing to share" did you not understand ... I guess you want a attitude for some reason since your looking for one ?? and sure !!!! Thank you for the mirror world find...............

please read next time before going off on me!!! for someone who told me "I just update my client to 6.5.x (not all files most of them was textures and some quest files) like for now I suspend all RoM project." a couple months ago.
and when have i not shared ANYTHING ?

Janebug

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Janebug i just was asked you do you will share and you "You really think so? with everything i have posted above you should be able to get it working form either my post or my hints .... " that was bit rude :) And i stop with ROM some times ago If you will share I will be grate full.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Janebug i just was asked you do you will share and you "You really think so? with everything i have posted above you should be able to get it working form either my post or my hints .... " that was bit rude :) And i stop with ROM some times ago If you will share I will be grate full.

You really think so? was a reference to your post above "be biggest share ever for ROM section." To me it was Mupu release why i said just that ....
and my other statement is true i posted the fix for the sql table 1 of them, I told everyone there was a mistake in source code but everything was there so it will work .. i told everyone you need to do a little programing, more or less lua code in source for 2 defines, with basically are all ready there just need to rewrite it a little ...... so any other question let me know ill try to reply with the answer as you go thru the steps and build it ... as for the source error i was using something else before fht showed me a better way but i can give you that ....

Janebug

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back