Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CPN-ROM rogue broked skills

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm using CPN-ROM with last data.fdb shared by Janebug , and I'm testing lvl2 rogue class , have someone the same error like me?

BOM.PNG - CPN-ROM rogue broked skills - RaGEZONE Forums

Greetings,
Elssair.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I'm using CPN-ROM with last data.fdb shared by @Janebug , and I'm testing lvl2 rogue class , have someone the same error like me?

View attachment 169033

Greetings,
Elssair.

yeah i noticed that also if you look its only taking a 1 hp point from the npc... so i changed and created a whole new one with fixes from me .. try this one it will be with my new Sql release... just a few small bugs ...

check my release for a newer data file..

there still some work to do like quest , and vendors but iam having some issues with npcs and have not a clue why ?

tell me what you think

Jane

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yeah i noticed that also if you look its only taking a 1 hp point from the npc... so i changed and created a whole new one with fixes from me .. try this one it will be with my new Sql release... just a few small bugs ...

there still some work to do like quest , and vendors but iam having some issues with npcs and have not a clue why ?

tell me what you think

Jane

Tell me the ID of npc like have problem and I try to test it, thx for your file.
Greetings,
Elssair.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Tell me the ID of npc like have problem and I try to test it, thx for your file.
Greetings,
Elssair.

thanks Elssair
how ever its something i did on my side ... i was trying to add vender items to npc's such as 124676 in chassizz sun , i added "lua_ZONE34_Weapon" to the IniPlot using Objectedit to test the npc after createing the Lua files for it... and now the npcs do not spawn after a reset and gives me that error on that link below... So its nothing you can do to test ...

http://forum.ragezone.com/f887/quest-minds-1194859-post9065196/#post9065196

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thanks @Elssair
how ever its something i did on my side ... i was trying to add vender items to npc's such as 124676 in chassizz sun , i added "lua_ZONE34_Weapon" to the IniPlot using Objectedit to test the npc after createing the Lua files for it... and now the npcs do not spawn after a reset and gives me that error on that link below... So its nothing you can do to test ...

http://forum.ragezone.com/f887/quest-minds-1194859-post9065196/#post9065196

Are you talking about this?

Is my old work on 6.0.7 files, I've used dbeditor,munkyeditor and luascripts too for this.

Greetings,
Elssair

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Very nice work also ... at-least you understand the mechanics of the server iam still putting it together ,well if i had them editor i could tell you yes , what i think is something i did is wrong is why it giving a error and not respawing the npc ....

So maybe ? would you share them 2 editors with me send pm

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Very nice work also ... at-least you understand the mechanics of the server iam still putting it together ,well if i had them editor i could tell you yes , what i think is something i did is wrong is why it giving a error and not respawing the npc ....

So maybe ? would you share them 2 editors with me send pm

Have tried to search this error on server logs? On 6.0.7 files any error(lua,db,etc..) figures on it.
This editors working fine on 6.0.7 files, and you can find on AllForOne Files, in "Tools" folder, I'm trying to update new db with my old work with this editor, and at the moment I've problems with magicobject, seems lower problems, because I think if I put values manually I can correct, but "universal mode" (copy & paste XD) don't work. I need to edit more .db files at the moment.

My last work have char morphing too, Is so funny to play with my files, when I fix all .db and .lua I will share them.

Greetings
Elssair.

Upvote 0
Back