CPN-ROM rogue broked skills

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    325Posts

I'm using CPN-ROM with last data.fdb shared by @Janebug , and I'm testing lvl2 rogue class , have someone the same error like me?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BOM.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	475.0 KB 
ID:	169033

Greetings,
    Elssair.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    160Posts

Re: CPN-ROM rogue broked skills

Quote Originally Posted by Elssair View Post
    I'm using CPN-ROM with last data.fdb shared by @Janebug , and I'm testing lvl2 rogue class , have someone the same error like me?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BOM.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	475.0 KB 
ID:	169033

Greetings,
    Elssair.

yeah i noticed that also if you look its only taking a 1 hp point from the npc... so i changed and created a whole new one with fixes from me .. try this one it will be with my new Sql release... just a few small bugs ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12iY...ew?usp=sharing

there still some work to do like quest , and vendors but iam having some issues with npcs and have not a clue why ?

tell me what you think

Jane
    Last edited by Janebug; 09-02-21 at 04:48 AM.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    325Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Janebug View Post
    yeah i noticed that also if you look its only taking a 1 hp point from the npc... so i changed and created a whole new one with fixes from me .. try this one it will be with my new Sql release... just a few small bugs ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12iY...ew?usp=sharing

there still some work to do like quest , and vendors but iam having some issues with npcs and have not a clue why ?

tell me what you think

Jane
    Tell me the ID of npc like have problem and I try to test it, thx for your file.
    Greetings,
    Elssair.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    160Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elssair View Post
    Tell me the ID of npc like have problem and I try to test it, thx for your file.
    Greetings,
    Elssair.
    thanks @Elssair
    how ever its something i did on my side ... i was trying to add vender items to npc's such as 124676 in chassizz sun , i added "lua_ZONE34_Weapon" to the IniPlot using Objectedit to test the npc after createing the Lua files for it... and now the npcs do not spawn after a reset and gives me that error on that link below... So its nothing you can do to test ...

http://forum.ragezone.com/f887/quest...6/#post9065196

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    325Posts

thanks @Elssair
    how ever its something i did on my side ... i was trying to add vender items to npc's such as 124676 in chassizz sun , i added "lua_ZONE34_Weapon" to the IniPlot using Objectedit to test the npc after createing the Lua files for it... and now the npcs do not spawn after a reset and gives me that error on that link below... So its nothing you can do to test ...

http://forum.ragezone.com/f887/quest...6/#post9065196
    Are you talking about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS6p0TCWqIY

Is my old work on 6.0.7 files, I've used dbeditor,munkyeditor and luascripts too for this.

Greetings,
    Elssair
    Last edited by Elssair; 09-02-21 at 09:31 AM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    160Posts

Very nice work also ... at-least you understand the mechanics of the server iam still putting it together ,well if i had them editor i could tell you yes , what i think is something i did is wrong is why it giving a error and not respawing the npc ....

So maybe ? would you share them 2 editors with me send pm
    Last edited by Janebug; 09-02-21 at 05:40 PM.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    325Posts

Very nice work also ... at-least you understand the mechanics of the server iam still putting it together ,well if i had them editor i could tell you yes , what i think is something i did is wrong is why it giving a error and not respawing the npc ....

So maybe ? would you share them 2 editors with me send pm
    Have tried to search this error on server logs? On 6.0.7 files any error(lua,db,etc..) figures on it.
    This editors working fine on 6.0.7 files, and you can find on AllForOne Files, in "Tools" folder, I'm trying to update new db with my old work with this editor, and at the moment I've problems with magicobject, seems lower problems, because I think if I put values manually I can correct, but "universal mode" (copy & paste XD) don't work. I need to edit more .db files at the moment.

My last work have char morphing too, Is so funny to play with my files, when I fix all .db and .lua I will share them.

Greetings
    Elssair.

Advertisement