Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hallo of Survivors Boss 6 Solo

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Someone can share an info which .lua HoS is, or what do i have to change in there(?), so that i can do Boss 6 solo ? (Or how to trick with GM Command ?)

If you play regular tactic you are the tank if solo, and tanks dont get a colour chrystal.

Could it be that Sydaphex/Mantarick have own .lua ? Just found something with sirlord.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks, i have seen this yesterday since i thought the .lua for that mechanics has to be a big one. But ok, unlike some other luas this looks weird to me, lol. Will play a bit with it...^^

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks, i have seen this yesterday since i thought the .lua for that mechanics has to be a big one. But ok, unlike some other luas this looks weird to me, lol. Will play a bit with it...^^

Mageoski Any luck? Also, if you were to change that .lua file, how do you incorporate that change into the game?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No unfortunately not. If you change something in .lua you have to whether restart or afaik type ? reload plot as GM should also restart the luas in the zones.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here's a potential way one person with four toons (five if one isn't a warden) might be able to finish boss 6. (Note: Untested code below.)

Code:
function Lua_bk_r05_boss4_103199()--------------第二階段人型狀態----光天使模式 --(Note: This is line 728 of 01731.lua)
        while true do --(Note: while loop starts at line 754)
                            if buff1 == 1 then --(Note: This is line 781)
                                --AddBuff( playerchose[play] , 504230 , 1 , 15 ) --(Note: original code)
                                AddBuff( playerchose[play] , 504230 , 1 , 115 ) --DangerMouse: Add 100 seconds.
                            elseif buff1 == 2 then 
                                --AddBuff( playerchose[play] , 504231 , 1 , 15 )
                                AddBuff( playerchose[play] , 504231 , 1 , 115 ) --DangerMouse: Add 100 seconds.
                            elseif buff1 == 3 then 
                                --AddBuff( playerchose[play] , 504232 , 1 , 15 )
                                AddBuff( playerchose[play] , 504232 , 1 , 115 ) --DangerMouse: Add 100 seconds.
                            elseif buff1 == 4 then 
                                --AddBuff( playerchose[play] , 504233 , 1 , 15 )
                                AddBuff( playerchose[play] , 504233 , 1 , 115 ) --DangerMouse: Add 100 seconds.
                            end
                        end
                        table.remove (playerchose, play)
                        table.getn (playerchose)
                    end
                end
            sleep(100) --DangerMouse: Add 100 seconds. (Note: This is the last line of the while loop starting at 754)

If this works, it should allow enough time for one person to switch through clients to get all of the crystals.
I'll test this out when I get some more time.

Edit: Added time in proper sleep function.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
As far as i can say this doesnt work. Tried it with 5 chars and its still 15 seconds

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Removing file Runewaker/Resource/luascript/01731.lua had no effect on the fight. I suspect there is more to this than just changing the file.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Maybe its because its in lua 1511, at least there you find also the buff 504230-504233

Upvote 0
Back