Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Spawning issues

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I have all maps full of npcs and there in sql how ever map 28 (Jungle of Hortek) will not spawn npcs ?? any idea why ....

I cant Even manually add them to map like 108189 will not spawn to map ... and may others there is a few that willl but they are not attackable either...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do you have GM-Addon automatically loaded ? Because there is a switch that "Attackflag" is set if you change zones.

Do you have sturobold, Auction house NPC etc on your map ? Or quests/quest givers ? If not i assume this is an SQL thing. When i used the old 6.0.7 Database Kashaylan, Splitwater etc were empty. Maybe backup your GlobalDB, delete it and import the GLobalDB.bak file i sent you. Dunno what it could be otherwise.

From what i've tested Zone 28 is working normally on my server.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Did just that , still no npcs on just that map 28 ....

Fixed it the new DB i got was not loading in correctly, I did not see that it was Uncompleted...

afterwords all great Server 6.4.3 client 6.5.3.2766 so far ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back