• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

hide dwarf and locked high runes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to hide dwarf so no one select them any way to do that

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone says it will be from the source code, but I know how to do it without the source code, you have to fiddle a little.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect any worthful help from this guy.

I could imagine you could do that with interface.fdb ( so theres no choice for dwarfs), but i cannot tell you where, thats just a thought.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
idid that but if some one use outside file he can chose dwarf ineed to close it some how

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If someone plays on your server, you should install the patchserver like mupu in his videos explained.So the users on your server can play without using -nocheckversion.

The you can patch their versions to the one on the server. But of course everone could just change the interface.fdb back to the state where this is working.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Your going to have to take it out of server source... will be the only way to stop it ... but why remove the dwarf?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My friend, I will help you, I will give you a file, you will put it in data.fdb, you will package it and there will be no more dwarfs. q8cool

Upvote 0
Back