Instance

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    247Posts

Re: Instance

Instance
    Thx Beerpyrs as i already said, i did all the portals today in just 30 minutes where i wasted yesterday several hours xD

Someone knows where to rename this ? Note: The same dialog is on official servers xD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Transport to Pantheon.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	168601

This should be called "New Pantheon". I guess its more deeply into .Lua or client.exe ? Maybe there is a reason why gameforge also didn't fix it ?

And this Room has to be 0 is really a thing, lol...2 times i forgot about that and had to delete the portal and change to room 0 ....

I really should use gm port for this, because in the coords mostly is 0 set already.

Another short question:

If i made some shit to the database:

example:

DBID

42065843 <-- This is shit

Should i delete it out of SQL or not ?

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    247Posts

Test Test. Strange, made a post 4 hours ago, but it dont appears....ok, seems like a google chrome problem. This Post can be deleted.
    Last edited by Mageoski; 21-11-20 at 05:47 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mageoski View Post
    Thx Beerpyrs as i already said, i did all the portals today in just 30 minutes where i wasted yesterday several hours xD

Someone knows where to rename this ? Note: The same dialog is on official servers xD

Name:	Transport to Pantheon.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	168601

This should be called "New Pantheon". I guess its more deeply into .Lua or client.exe ? Maybe there is a reason why gameforge also didn't fix it ?

And this Room has to be 0 is really a thing, lol...2 times i forgot about that and had to delete the portal and change to room 0 ....

I really should use gm port for this, because in the coords mostly is 0 set already.

Another short question:

If i made some shit to the database:

example:

DBID

42065843 <-- This is shit

Should i delete it out of SQL or not ?

For me its in the string_enus.db file .. as for the others Mage if it has a 1 del i would remove it and go see what was removed...

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    247Posts

Yepp, thx also to beerpyrs for hinting me to that.

Name:	Pantheon.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	168604

Runewaker poor guys to not fix this on officials....

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

So after you spawn a whole instance Say Easy(189) mode ch 0 .. Can you just copy and past the sql back with the new zone number .....187 , 188 ...?

they don't spawn do i need something else??? Iam i missing something ?
    Last edited by Janebug; 22-11-20 at 08:28 AM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    247Posts

It may be that someone has a script for copy/paste, but this script also has to use the new IDs for mobs for normal and easy. I guess if you're in SQL-Programming you can do this really easy.

I made Iceblade Hardmode yesterday until Boss 1, and this is really "work". Mobs on patrol is a little bit tricky, say if you have a boss mob who is walking in front of 4 guards. Not sure if there is a lua to easen that up by syncronizing.

A small hint for people doing stuff like mobs in instances: The mobs sometimes do thinks like crafting, sleeping, mining or whatever and have animations for this. One Lua with those functions is 206.

Use this configuration like did in this video. Since this RoM Stuff is a bit tricky and complex for me i don't know if this is the correct way, but it works. :D

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

Ok i just spawned all of ToS Easy in ch 0 .... everything was done easy mobs IDs also went thru all of them and re-spawned all the ones i made my mistake on .... Now i went into normal mode ch 0 and spawned the first 2 mobs ... left and went in normally ...There is no mobs ? what am i doing wrong ???

and for some reason as a normal player i cant change level of instance (easy,normal,hard) ... its locked on easy ... does this mean i have something wrong on the mobs ?

Help please

Jane
    Last edited by Janebug; 23-11-20 at 04:27 AM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

Iam sure someone has had this issue ... can you send me in the right direction on fixing it please...

Janebug

what are these for ??

Last edited by Janebug; 24-11-20 at 12:23 AM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    247Posts

I switched of GM Accounts in Global.ini and created a new account without GM-Rights. I have the same issue, can't switch to normal or hardmode without GM-Rights.

I also tried to change Managelevels in SQL to 2/4/6 or whatever but doesn't make a difference.

Would be nice to get help on that topic. :D

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mageoski View Post
    I switched of GM Accounts in Global.ini and created a new account without GM-Rights. I have the same issue, can't switch to normal or hardmode without GM-Rights.

I also tried to change Managelevels in SQL to 2/4/6 or whatever but doesn't make a difference.

Would be nice to get help on that topic. :D
    Well iam assuming since its 64bit client is why its made like this but you have to be in a party for it too work correctly ... unless your a GM ...

Normally in game on official you can change it to any of the 3 you wanted, this has changed with the 64 bit client...

Finally back to filling instances ...
    Last edited by Janebug; 26-11-20 at 12:11 AM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    126Posts

Works fine for me on my server. Nor did i have this issue appear on g4l when working with them(and its not an issue there either and they are running the same code exactly as the release), so would look at things you've changed yourself. Either through interface or the data.fdb

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

If i strip it back down to the beginning ...it does the same thing so either the code does not have it or it was removed for some reason...
    me and Mageoski both striped it down to the start and redid it all adding nothing and it still does not work ..... there is only 2 spots that have the code for this, and its only in party option ..

but iam sure you know C++ better then me, took me a day to find this and had to use a program to scan them all ... ....:) after you get in the part and change it ... once you drop it works then ....

Jane

thanks Beerpyrs for a answer
    Last edited by Janebug; 26-11-20 at 02:35 AM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    126Posts

If the issue persists then it's something from base game, but as i said, have never had this issue.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

Issue

here is what it should look like when NOT in a Party

Screenshot by Lightshot

here is what it looks like instead

Screenshot by Lightshot

please look at them and maybe someone can send me in the right direction ... on the issue ?

thanks Jane

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    126Posts

You appear to either have an interface error or corrupted character in your screenshot since your player level is showing ?. I'd look there to start. (I'm assuming you're using newer interface.fdb and it has some function to get peaklevel of player and that's causing this error)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement