Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Local Server: No Loot / how to add diamonds?

NaN

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!

Thanks to the tutorials on how to set up a private server I have one running now (local, just for me for toying around).
Was able to play the tutorial and finish the first few quests - but one of the first ones is to collect loot from mushrooms and wolf cubs in the first zone after the tutorial.
But apparently they don't drop any loot, so these quests are not doable? (Just double checked with the official Steam version, there loot is dropped as expected).
Could it be that I would have to start an additional service (only have 32 GB RAM, so I selectively started everything under Service, Zone_1 in Special, Zones 2-5 in Zones, everything but Zone_704 (which crashes) in Home and ZONE_1001 in Channel)

Also (thanks to the postings here in the forum) I got the item shop working. (As far as I can remember from years ago the game wasn't really playable without it...) In which DB-Table and column would I have to change which values to give me some diamonds to play around with? Or has the game in some way been patched that one gets diamonds by playing now?

Only dabbling around for nostalgia reasons, so if this doesn't work it's no problem. Would be cool if it would though :)

fht

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

are monsters actually attacking you back? Otherwise, it's probably caused by the GM-AddOn that disables attackflag automatically (you can attack, but monsters won't attack you back).

Try using the following gm command:
/gm ? attackflag

or use the GM-AddOn to do so. (I believe you have to right click the icon to find that option)

To obtain 9999 diamonds, use the following command:

/gm ? givemoney_account 9999

Upvote 0

NaN

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That was indeed the issue - looting works now and the diamonds command did what it should! :) Thanks a lot!

Upvote 0
Back