Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

looking for server files 6.4.2

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The link is still working, you might be the 4th guy or something claiming otherwise. Don't know if you used any other links though as I only manage my stuff.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please share it in google drive or mega

[h=1]can't reach this page[/h]anonfiles.com’s server IP address could not be found.

• Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.

[COLOR=var(--edge-secondary-text-color)]DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

[/COLOR]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would like to but they are a lot quicker with takedowns. The files used to be on GDrive but were taken down mere hours after uploading. And Mega did a massive sweep not too long ago where a ton of content along with accounts was deleted.

Edit: You might wanna spice up your browser game a little. Dicking around with no script/adblocker and with Edge of all browsers isn't what most people do these days. Could also be that anonfiles is simply blacklisted by edge or locked in your country. Opera has a built-in proxy plugin I use myself for some websites and filehosts locked in my country. They advertise it as VPN but it's literally just a proxy because an actual VPN doesn't route only the browser traffic.

Upvote 0
Back