money checksum err

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Member andelwol26 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    79Posts

    money checksum err

    Hello everybody,
    i have a little problem with my RoleData Database
    i have the Problem that i am stucking by entering the Wold.
    in der logs is standing:

    _DBLoadOtherDB money checksum err , dbSerialCode1=151747415 dbSerialCode1=857565773 roleSerialCode=857566181 roleSerialCode1=151747327 DBID=580

    when i set the SerialCode1 to zero it will work again.
    But then the progress i made is gone.

    Does anyone have an clue why that is happening?


    Background Story:

    i migrated my ROM_World from 6.0.7 to 6.5.2.
    i compared all tables and i saw that there only changed the RoleData table with the colums MirrorCoin, Phantom, WeekInstance, WeekInstDay, WeekResetCount.
    So i added the rows and set default values.

    Update:
    i also saw this post and tryed this but the problem is still there

    http://forum.ragezone.com/f884/missi...m-6-a-1171779/
    Last edited by andelwol26; 27-12-20 at 03:27 AM.


  2. #2
    Member andelwol26 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    79Posts

    Re: money checksum err

    It seems like i solved my Problem.

    a Database field was to small.
    I edited my 6.0.7 Database with this Code now it seems to be working.

    Code:
    ALTER TABLE RoleData
    ADD mirrorcoin [int] NOT NULL CONSTRAINT [DF_RoleData_mirrorcoin]  DEFAULT ((0)),
        phantom  [int] NOT NULL CONSTRAINT [DF_RoleData_phantom]  DEFAULT ((0)),
        weekinstance   varbinary(1) NULL,
        weekinstday  [int] NOT NULL CONSTRAINT [DF_RoleData_weekinstday]  DEFAULT ((0)),
        weekresetcount  [int] NOT NULL CONSTRAINT [DF_RoleData_weekresetcount]  DEFAULT ((0))
    GO
    
    UPDATE [ROM_World].[dbo].[RoleData]
    set weekinstance = CONVERT(BINARY,'')
    
    
    alter table dbo.Roledata alter column Buff varbinary(2248);
    alter table dbo.Roledata alter column phantom varchar(1) NOT NULL;
    until now I have no more database errors.
    Last edited by andelwol26; 28-12-20 at 09:37 PM.



Advertisement