Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mounts

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can any one break down mounts for me what tables are used

I understand Items, String, Magic Objects does anything else tie them together that iam missing......

Janebug

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Still no luck on getting some of these mounts working , i noticed that the item to the mount is missing and is not showing ingame... so maybe thats the issue adding new items ??

Well i can get the npc or mount to show in game but not sure how to get the item connected to it to spawn from my bag ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Item->MagicCollecObject->MagicObject->NpcObject

MagicObjectDB has a field called rideid, which connects the data of NpcObject.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Item->MagicCollecObject->MagicObject->NpcObject

MagicObjectDB has a field called rideid, which connects the data of NpcObject.

ok i can connect it all ok but the items does not show up in game ? Still not sure why ?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
thats it all works great .... What it is ItemPreview does not show them not sure why but still does not mean they are not working try to give item 243791 to your self ...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Itempreview is not auto updating from the client files. It has its own addon database. You would need to update this for it to show new items.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone has update query for stuff missing from 6.5.2? I noticed mirrorworld currency is still SYS name and I am sure I am missing more stuff...

Upvote 0
Back