Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Populating Missing NPCs

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
so I will look throw all the post here on how to summon and set the npc to stay , and will start another project populating based off Official Runes of Magic.. then ill post the updated Sql tables for all ... First i have to ask your help on how to Spawn Npcs , List of all the npcs i need to spawn would be nice. (web site More then likely) .. So if anyone can explain it please post below ....

Janebug

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so I will look throw all the post here on how to summon and set the npc to stay , and will start another project populating based off Official Runes of Magic.. then ill post the updated Sql tables for all ... First i have to ask your help on how to Spawn Npcs , List of all the npcs i need to spawn would be nice. (web site More then likely) .. So if anyone can explain it please post below ....

Janebug
Use gm addon. Was posted somwhere on forum here. There is spawn option in this addon to if remeber well and delete to. And some list of mops inside. In Google you can search runes of magic database. There is German db web with many languages. Or on github was db with all npc items and np id's Aldo link was somwhere on forum. When I back home faster I will post somthing if someone will not do it before me :mellow:

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
That addon works for me but i do have any spawn option too it .. i do have a different password and hexedited it ...it come up but miss the bonus GM menu in it, even after adding the password of true still does not work ...

so if anyone know the command to spawn 1 any npc please show me

ok tryed to insert a NPS by using this

Code:
INSERT INTO [dbo].[NPCData]([IsDelflag], [DBID], [OrgObjID], [CreateTime], [DestroyTime], [Mode], [RoleName], [RoleNameBAK], [ZoneID], [RoomID], [X], [Y], [Z], [Dir], [LiveTime], [OwnerDBID], [PID], [PlotClassName], [AutoPlot], [QuestID], [CreateAccount], [DestroyAccount], [vX], [vY], [vZ]) VALUES 
(0, 42036467, 108189, '2020-09-21 01:20:00', '1900-01-01 00:00:00', 69140539, N'', '', 28, 0, 934.9199829, 38.8300018, 20267.2207031, 181.0000000, -1, 0, 0, ' ', ' ', 0, '', '', 0.0000000, 0.0000000, 0.0000000);

But nothing shows up even after restarting the whole server.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have this addon GM_ObjEdit addon

hod do you know what to add for these ...

REMOVED

? CreateObj OrgObjID x y z dir count Mode vx vy vz

I understand the x y z and the OrgobjID (npcID) what about the rest???

and is this the right path for spawning npcs in game ....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does anyone have this addon GM_ObjEdit addon

hod do you know what to add for these ...

REMOVED

? CreateObj OrgObjID x y z dir count Mode vx vy vz

I understand the x y z and the OrgobjID (npcID) what about the rest???

and is this the right path for spawning npcs in game ....

I will check later couse im outside .

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Wow not 1 person understands how to spawn npcs? or the break down on how to spawn new npcs ??

all iam asking is to show me 1 new spawn to server....

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow not 1 person understands how to spawn npcs? or the break down on how to spawn new npcs ??

all iam asking is to show me 1 new spawn to server....

Enough for you ?? :D

Janebug - Populating Missing NPCs - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Try to summon Npc 108189 cant be done from that GM addon .. i want to populate zone that dont have the correct mobs in them or enough based of official server...

There should be 5 here and populated all the way to instance. Actually NONE of this map (28) Jungle of Hortek is populated with npcs in the world. Instances are but not map.

Thanks Mantios it did put me on the right dirrection on how to get it working and what to spawn... thanks ill start adding npcs to all the worlds that are missing ....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you have NPCs missing you surely dont use the correct sql database. You need to use the one from beardilus/thedomo called TW_GlobalDB_TS5 that was shared.

On my server the maps are populated till Zone 33 (Farsitan). I also have mobs in front of pillars of morfan.

Now that i'm using the correct string_de.db (thx Reaperman!) i also have some mobs in vale of rites (not complete), but i guess the best we have at the moment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you have NPCs missing you surely dont use the correct sql database. You need to use the one from beardilus/thedomo called TW_GlobalDB_TS5 that was shared.

On my server the maps are populated till Zone 33 (Farsitan). I also have mobs in front of pillars of morfan.

Now that i'm using the correct string_de.db (thx Reaperman!) i also have some mobs in vale of rites (not complete), but i guess the best we have at the moment.

Where was share this db in what version ? 4.6 ?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes, this was the 3Gb share from beardilus from this thread

http://forum.ragezone.com/f885/6-4-2-server-files-1160634/

The Database i speak of was in the .rar file

6.4.2.2753-6.5.3.2762\Database and is called TW_GlobalDB_TS5_2015-12-16-1753_For EN (53Mb).

Whe i imported this in SQL i had all zones until Farsitan complete with all mobs and working. I think everyone here who downloaded this should have this already.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f887/questions-zones-dungeons-maps-1165691/ this was my thread where my DB was incomplete.

Hope i didn't get anything wrong here!

And big thx again for beardilus/thedomo again for sharing this, and also to lifefire for compiling them ( ican't do those things, i can just play around a bit with sql ^^). Also beerpyrs, reaperman and braingstorm helped me to get my server run th this state :D

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, this was the 3Gb share from beardilus from this thread

http://forum.ragezone.com/f885/6-4-2-server-files-1160634/

The Database i speak of was in the .rar file

6.4.2.2753-6.5.3.2762\Database and is called TW_GlobalDB_TS5_2015-12-16-1753_For EN (53Mb).

Whe i imported this in SQL i had all zones until Farsitan complete with all mobs and working. I think everyone here who downloaded this should have this already.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f887/questions-zones-dungeons-maps-1165691/ this was my thread where my DB was incomplete.

Hope i didn't get anything wrong here!

And big thx again for beardilus/thedomo again for sharing this, and also to lifefire for compiling them ( ican't do those things, i can just play around a bit with sql ^^). Also beerpyrs, reaperman and braingstorm helped me to get my server run th this state :D

correct who download ...Links dead all there so no db anymore .

Upvote 0
Back