Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Purple?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ok i almost complete the database up to USA how ever when i created the items i have on USA i noticed they are not PURPLE items they are white ..i looked at Rare option in database and in the editor they are set to 3 just like the web page shows but still something is wrong here ?

what makes a ITEM Purple?
what # does purple have, its not 3 ?

[/URL]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i almost complete the database up to USA how ever when i created the items i have on USA i noticed they are not PURPLE items they are white ..i looked at Rare option in database and in the editor they are set to 3 just like the web page shows but still something is wrong here ?

what makes a ITEM Purple?
what # does purple have, its not 3 ?

Hi janebug,
yes rare = 3 the items will be in purple...Can it possibly be that an addon is causing the display problem in the client?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
oooh yeah that could be thanks @Reaperman when i created the update to ItemPreview 2 and add the new items i did not give them a 3? ill look into that thanks...

Sadly Nope that is not it , i just checked it even removed the entire addon folder and still white?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not know why this happen. Do you change something at item 235323 in your DB?

For me there is no problem with this item:

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
its not just that item its all of 235xxx and some of the others in that area?

Strange ill have to compare it to other i guess see whats up ...

fixed it ...it was the sql that was injected into db get get the items in mail

0; -- Valid Range 0-7 0= default Rarity

anything higher will change the color to all your items

fixed it ...it was the sql that was injected into db get get the items in mail

0; -- Valid Range 0-7 0= default Rarity

anything higher will change the color to all your items

Upvote 0
Back