Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Questions to SQL, Namings in FDB and Loot table

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have the 6.4.2 Files of Lifefire running (with an old raservermonitor and controller). On the first sight everything is working good. I'm on Patchlevel 6.4.2.2753

Off course thx to beardilus for his files, otherweise i were still on 6.07 client. So this is awesome! Sorry, if this was'n pronounced correctly.

But i got a lot of SQL-Errors from datacenter.log
(5)18:24:28 SQL ERROR Select [count],ability,createtime,durable,exvalue,guid,imageobjectid,message,mode,orgobjid,serial From WebShopBag WHERE Account_ID = 'sheila' and ( WorldID=-1 or WorldID=1 ) and ( PlayerDBID=-1 or PlayerDBID=1 ) and DestroyTime = 0(5)18:24:28 SQLERR [RETCODE]=-1 [SqlState]=S0022 [NativeError]=207 [BkSqlCmd]COMMIT TRANSACTION [SQLCMD]Select [count],ability,createtime,durable,exvalue,guid,imageobjectid,message,mode,orgobjid,serial From WebShopBag WHERE Account_ID = 'sheila' and ( WorldID=-1 or WorldID=1 ) and ( PlayerDBID=-1 or PlayerDBID=1 ) and DestroyTime = 0 [ErrorCode][Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'Account_ID'. [SuccessCmd]0(5)18:24:28 SQLERR [RETCODE]=-1 [SqlState]=S1010 [NativeError]=0 [ErrorCode][Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Fehler in der Funktionsreihenfolge(5)18:24:28 SQL ERROR SELECT [GUID] FROM [LoginBonusStamp] WHERE [Account] = 0x736865696c61 AND [PlayerDBID] = 1 AND (FLOOR(CAST([Date] AS float)) = 43690)(5)18:24:28 SQLERR [RETCODE]=-1 [SqlState]=S0002 [NativeError]=208

Also from DBErr_Datacenter.log

(5)18:24:00 DB Write Error SELECT Day, ZoneGroupID FROM WeekInstances(5)18:24:05 DB Write Error SELECT GroupID, ProductID, ProductCount, SourceID1, SourceID2, SourceID3, SourceID4, SourceID5, SourceCount1,SourceCount2, SourceCount3, SourceCount4, SourceCount5 FROM Table_ItemCombine(5)18:24:13 DB Write Error SELECT ZoneID , CAST( EndTime as float) , BuffID , BuffLv FROM BuffSchedule Where (StartTime < GETDATE()) and (EndTime > GETDATE()) and ( worldID=-1 or worldID = 1)(5)18:24:22 DB Write Error SELECT ZoneID , CAST( EndTime as float) , BuffID , BuffLv FROM BuffSchedule Where (StartTime < GETDATE()) and (EndTime > GETDATE()) and ( worldID=-1 or worldID = 1)(5)18:24:28 DB Write Error Select [count],ability,createtime,durable,exvalue,guid,imageobjectid,message,mode,orgobjid,serial From WebShopBag WHERE Account_ID = 'sheila' and ( WorldID=-1 or WorldID=1 ) and ( PlayerDBID=-1 or PlayerDBID=1 ) and DestroyTime = 0(5)18:24:33 DB Write Error SELECT [GUID] FROM [LoginBonusStamp] WHERE [Account] = 0x736865696c61 AND [PlayerDBID] = 1 AND (FLOOR(CAST([Date] AS float)) = 43690)(5)18:24:38 DB Write Error INSERT INTO [LoginBonusStamp] ([Account], [PlayerDBID], [Date]) VALUES(0x736865696c61, 1, 43690)(5)18:24:43 DB Write Error SELECT ZoneID , CAST( EndTime as float) , BuffID , BuffLv FROM BuffSchedule Where (StartTime < GETDATE()) and (EndTime > GETDATE()) and ( worldID=-1 or worldID = 1)(5)18:24:48 DB Write Error SELECT ZoneID , CAST( EndTime as float) , BuffID , BuffLv FROM BuffSchedule Where (StartTime < GETDATE()) and (EndTime > GETDATE()) and ( worldID=-1 or worldID = 1)(5)18:24:53 DB Write Error SELECT ZoneID , CAST( EndTime as float) , BuffID , BuffLv FROM BuffSchedule Where (StartTime < GETDATE()) and (EndTime > GETDATE()) and ( worldID=-1 or worldID = 1)

I'm not able to programm in SQL, but maybe someone who runs 6.4 can provide a bit of the SQL Data as download :cool: ( I guess there are "simply" some tables missing, so it isn't possible to write?)
Well, i did not do extensive playing the thing, but in general it basically is working. I guess some things are missing to call it a "real" 6.4.2 server.

2nd Question:

Is it possible to give items without a name a name ? In DB Editor its under system, but it's not possible to write something in it.

3rd:

My world bosses do not drop proof of legends. I killed Taren and Kolanda (with gm kill and with a megapet). They have 190 guild runes, but not a single proof of legends. The loot table looks ok though. Only thing i wonder, treasure item 726129 pronounces
LuaCheckscript "Lua_Hao_WorldBoss_EasyMode(1)".
Is this script maybe missing ?
I'm not 100% sure, but i think that was working with 6.0.7 release.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are correct that you are missing database tables, yours are still 6.0.7 which is why you are getting errors, you will have to add all of the missing tables to get it 100% working. I do not know the tables formats from memory and do not have time to make backups until late this weekend so if someone can provide them for you in the meantime that would be great... alternatively you can look through the datacenter source code and search for parts of each select query to find the tables it needs and above those in the code is each type for the table... like INT and REAL and String

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have the source code from beardilus, i will take a look into it. Just saw a funny thing in it:

PrintToFile( LV5 , "ODBC ERROR", "CRITICAL ODBC DRIVER ERROR! duck ME ALREADY! duck YOU TOO!" ); printf("\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\nCRITICAL ODBC DRIVER ERROR! duck ME ALREADY! duck YOU TOO!\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n");

Runewaker guys, lol...

But other than that, i guess source code is like chinese for me ^^

Edith:

I GUESS i have found some SQL Scripts, inserted them and now some errors are gone:

WebshopBag Error seems fixed, also the LoginBonusStamp from loginbonusbase table(?).

I still get constantly this as error in
DBErr_DataCenter.log

(5)10:56:54 DB Write Error SELECT ZoneID , CAST( EndTime as float) , BuffID , BuffLv FROM BuffSchedule Where (StartTime < GETDATE()) and (EndTime > GETDATE()) and ( worldID=-1 or worldID = 1)

and still getting this in datacenter.log

(5)11:01:11 SQLERR [RETCODE]=-1 [SqlState]=S0002 [NativeError]=208 [BkSqlCmd]SELECT ZoneID , CAST( EndTime as float) , BuffID , BuffLv FROM BuffSchedule Where (StartTime < GETDATE()) and (EndTime > GETD [SQLCMD]SELECT ZoneID , CAST( EndTime as float) , BuffID , BuffLv FROM BuffSchedule Where (StartTime < GETDATE()) and (EndTime > GETDATE()) and ( worldID=-1 or worldID = 1) [ErrorCode][Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'BuffSchedule'. [SuccessCmd]0

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Something like that ? (Dont laught ^^)

Code:
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[BuffSchedule] (
        [GUID]            [int]     IDENTITY(1, 1) NOT NULL,
    [WorldID]               [int]    NOT NULL,
        [StartTime] [smalldatetime]      NOT NULL,
        [EndTime]   [smalldatetime]      NOT NULL,
    [ZoneID]        [int]     NOT NULL,
    [Cast]                 [int]     NOT NULL,
    [BuffID]        [int]     NOT NULL,
    [BuffLv]            [int]     NOT NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]
GO

And where can you exactly see in which table it has to be ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe it goes in your import database, try it there... if you still get the errors then delete it and put it in the world database

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have an unexpected question, maybe someone has some help to it.
yesterday i quested in weeeping coast to test to get into heart of ocean. I then realized that i'm NOT able to set the difficulty of it. Its always easy (i have both instances in Monitor running.
I then tested other instances...and well...my client is only on easy. i can't change it.
Someone has a hint to it ?

Edith: It's working now, don't know why. ;P
More Edith: Nevermind. Its just not my day. There is no Hardmode for Hall of Survivors.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, got the SQL thing with weekinstance/Buffschedule-Error fixed now (Its in ImportDB, so Lifefire was right. Thx to Reaperman for it.

Anyone knows what this Buffschedule table does ?

At least i don't have an DBErr_Datacenter.log anymore so far. :D

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Someone can tell me where this SQL Error comes from or how to fix it ?
Its coming right up starting Common -> Account. All others are still off.

It seems its not disturbing running the server, but i wonder why its there. I checked my old logs from last year and it seems it wasn't always there.

(5)20:22:05 SQL ERROR COMMIT TRANSACTION(5)20:22:05 SQLERR [RETCODE]=-1 [SqlState]=25000 [NativeError]=3902 [BkSqlCmd]UPDATE PlayerAccount SET IsMd5Password = 1 , Password= CAST( 0x383144433942444235465874512303033364442443833313345443035 [SQLCMD]COMMIT TRANSACTION [ErrorCode][Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The COMMIT TRANSACTION request has no corresponding BEGIN TRANSACTION. [SuccessCmd]0(5)20:22:06 SQLERR [SQLBaseClass] INFO: Connection re-established.(5)20:22:06 SQL ERROR COMMIT TRANSACTION(5)20:22:06 SQLERR [RETCODE]=-1 [SqlState]=25000 [NativeError]=3902 [BkSqlCmd]UPDATE PlayerAccount SET IsMd5Password = 1 , Password= CAST( 0x383144433942444235465874512303033364442443833313345443035 [SQLCMD]COMMIT TRANSACTION [ErrorCode][Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The COMMIT TRANSACTION request has no corresponding BEGIN TRANSACTION. [SuccessCmd]0(5)20:22:06 ##Start Server## Time 20:22:06

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes i know them, and i put them all in (the ones i dont had), but its still there. It may be there because i'm not running 6.4.2 files but 6.5.3 (fdb/wdb).

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cant help you with Nothing i dont have the sql files and table i posted will fix it all the way to 6.4.2 ....Nice on the 6.5.3.....If it came with new Sql backups the 100% congrats ....

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Pushing my own thread:

Is there meanwhile a tool to change names in FDB in sys section like this ?

Rom DB Editor - Questions to SQL, Namings in FDB and Loot table - RaGEZONE Forums

I tried the following:

Open data.fdb -> extract string_de.db Change the value from the stat (Its 510713 Demon of Rites). Now in my understanding i have to repack data.fdb with changed string_de.db. But thats not working. Its not much russian language here, but i'm not sure what the tool is saying to me. I have tried almost every menu option. At least hes not exchanging my modified string_de.db.

Rom DB Repack - Questions to SQL, Namings in FDB and Loot table - RaGEZONE Forums

Also the question if this is working this way anyway.

The Item "Demon of Rites" is in my database, but its called like in the first screenshot.

Someone has a similar tool in englisch ? ^^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just run everything in a data folder, no need to repack.

Anyway dont have that tool in english, but you wanna delete the old string_de.db then click the first left tab and then one of the buttons will let you add the new .db to the fdb, then exporting should have it saved.

But yea unless you're going to use runewaker patch tools, no need to repack the fdb.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thx for the tipp, will play with it. If i expand the string_de and put in C:\Runewaker\Resource\data the master crashes. Same if i rip it out of the data.fdb.

Surprisingly i have already a string_de in that directory and it is working. If i alter the file with the stat the master crashes.

Maybe i have to get some patches back because i run 6.5.x files.

Will test that the next days.

Edith, first test:

If i rename the data directory on my server in resources the master starts. If i extract the string_de.db of the used data.fdb and put in a new data directory as single file the master crashes. Strange behaviour.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm ok, the following is working for my server, i guess this isn't the normal way....

DB_Edit_1 - Questions to SQL, Namings in FDB and Loot table - RaGEZONE Forums I can edit the string to a new name.

DB_Edit_2 - Questions to SQL, Namings in FDB and Loot table - RaGEZONE Forums

and can save it to new string_de.db which the server loads.

In my case this works as follow.
Demon_of - Questions to SQL, Namings in FDB and Loot table - RaGEZONE Forums Control_iceblade - Questions to SQL, Namings in FDB and Loot table - RaGEZONE Forums

So, adding control iceblade and control of the rites. Nice.

Unfortunately Pantheon isn't in the database, but i will play a bit with newer data.fdb ^^

Yea...people with knowledge will laugh about this, but i'm looking forward to this ^^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back