Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ra Server Controller service start error 1063

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I successfully install, but when I start the service it starts and stops immediately. When I start with CMD, it gives me the error code 1063, why does it do this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the monitor installed? do you have the right configs? have you checked windows services?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are the correct configurations? I don't know much, it works in windows server 2012 it doesn't work in 2019

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry, but I can not write all possible error points on this forum, would take hours.
I can only suggest you, to uninstall your current controller/monitor and follow the exact steps from the guide my friend mupu made:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f885/release-one-for-all-x64-1191915/

There is also a written guide based on this guide:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f886/guide-6-5-2-one-1174388/

Just follow the exact steps and you should be able to get it working. Maybe you had some wrong version installed already or your configs got wrong paths, so many possible errors.

Take yourself some time and I´m sure, you get it working;

greetings,
mollo

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you need the Video guides you can still download them here:

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ok i see your issue now on 2016 i get this issue as well how did you fix it .... our do i need to track it down ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i see your issue now on 2016 i get this issue as well how did you fix it .... our do i need to track it down ?

I'm seeing the same issue. Has anyone had any luck with this?

Edit: Found solution. Use uninstall.bat first. Then use install.bat. Then it installed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back