New Release 7.1.0.2801

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    126Posts

Re: New Release 7.1.0.2801

New Release 7.1.0.2801
    I would not be surprised if this was faked by Arcadia. Arcadia has operated since 2014 in the Netherlands, in Amsterdam & their datacenter is far from a secret without gameforge operating any takedowns(besides from their youtube channel which they instantly remade). Gameforge are more then aware that Arcadia exist and taking down a small server is probably the least of their concern considering Arcadia playercount.

That being said, the osp iirc were hosting from same city as Gameforge or very close, so it is ofc very possible it was real, just seems unlikely.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    248Posts

I can't imagine a reason why Gameforge doesn't do anything against Arcadia. 6 years is a long time, but they till have the same crap client like gameforge. I played some years ago on it, and it crashes like the original client.

OSP was quite small i would say, dunno why Arcadia would take them down. I would say OSP was more like a "hobbyserver", nothing big.

Also i just read they (playernet) develop also a 64-Bit client. So is this the next private server who gets a crash free client ? GAMEFORGE ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I fucking can't believe this ^^

And also asking the question: where the hell do they get their stuff from or from whome? They also have newest patches and things.

Is there an employee at runewaker who gets big money in exchange for the server files ? I mean, i just can't believe that they reverse eng the whole thing.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    126Posts

Someone at runewaker definitely leaks new stuff to people for $$$.

And yes Arcadia have developed a 64bit client too. Is not surprising, they kind of had too after a free server did it first. I called it months ago that they were developing one.

As for why gameforge don't do anything, it's certainly a mystery for sure. Also yes OSP is small, but when arcadia attacked g4l they were also small, even small servers can grow big with some good rng.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

Would be nice if someone did release a full server, Since runewaker on the offical server topped out level to 100. After words you do these side quest where if your 100/100 you can build stronger toons by add next level to stats 100(1)/100 ect.....

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    31Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Janebug View Post
    Would be nice if someone did release a full server, Since runewaker on the offical server topped out level to 100. After words you do these side quest where if your 100/100 you can build stronger toons by add next level to stats 100(1)/100 ect.....
    You have the source code. Get into coding and you‘ll be able to add content by yourself. I‘m also not a very experienced coder, but I‘ve managed to add refining from +20 to +30 for example.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement