Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reset Instance Command

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, little newcomer who knows nothing about lua (but is willing to learn).

Sorry if this has already been answered, I looked at most threads here and didn't find the answer.

Is there an existing command to reset dungeons the way they do when we exit group?
I'm working on a little something for myself and can't seem to figure it out (and tp out + stop/start zone in server seems tedious if I want to farm something).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is this also working for Hall of Survivors or Demon Lord aka 12 player raids?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can use the GM Command "? ClearInstanceInfo"

Doesn't seem to work on my side (well, it worked the first time I tried it on HoS and Logar Windmill, but every subsequent attempt was a fail).
Is there a second command to use after so mobs respawn? Or maybe I'm not doing it correctly?

Sorry, I'm new at this and am still learning (although I'm loving it).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My steps are to form a team -> enter the dungeon -> disband the team -> use the GM command -> regroup -> enter the dungeon.

My test here can be restarted indefinitely.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh, that's why! I was looking for a way to avoid running 2 clients to team/disband team hehe
Sorry, I misunderstood that part. Your way works :)

Upvote 0
Back