Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Snow Flake Festival

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm starting the snowflake festival, but there are no snowflakes, trees and snowman background even though there are npc in varanas. Does anyone know the cause of this problem and how to fix it?:ehh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I activated the snow flake festival by reading that thread. I have stated my problem under that title. I opened this topic because I thought maybe someone who has the same problem can offer a suggestion.

Can these tables have functions to start and end festivals? Where can I find the argument IDs?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
those are festivals and your working with events , its kinda hard to figure out what you did to get this like it shows above ... when you dumped your sql and created you files did you add the rest to it , too complete the client ??

read this topic you will understand what iam saying

https://forum.ragezone.com/f885/objectdata-x64-6-5-2-a-1199933/

it looks like you did not add in your missing extra files to data....

This is my best guess ...
jane

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are things you don't know, I'm a free helper under normal conditions :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is the problem? Since you want to help, I expect you to share the solution of the problem.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Curious

Did you dump the files to a data folder using ObjDataEdit?

and if so did you add the missing files also ?

why i ask is that this happened to me also when i did not add all the missing files to Data ...

Janebug

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I uploaded the Objdata.bak in One For All x64 6.5.2 and the db backup of your One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release share to the SQL server and opened it to the data folder with object edit. (with the option Output->Ful output(internal output)). While opening the backups to the data folder, I don't know if I need to do anything else or make any adjustments. The problem persists. However, I am currently trying to activate *Secure* RAServerController and RAServerMonitor, but I have not been able to run it with sql 2019. That's why I installed sql 2014, but this time I could not install backups to sql 2014 because the version of the backups that came with One For All x64 6.5.2 was high. Is there a way to convert the backups that came with One For All x64 6.5.2 to the lower version? Or is there a way to run *Secure* RAServerController and RAServerMonitor with sql 2019? I'm locked out because I can't get past this problem, I can't review or try anything.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also set up a snowflake festival. But I don't drop holiday items from mobs. Has anyone come across this? I've been suffering for two days now. There are 2 and 8 festivals marked in disabletag. I even took disabletag from the client's euro, nothing helps :(

Sled Fragment 206399
Unknown Gifts 208470

up

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back