Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zone 31

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zone starts fine for me, make sure you have the zone information in your zoneobject.db, you have the zone31_ini in your server folder and the wdb folder in your resource folder.
4212608f6b043033da1244a9838c1d6f - Zone 31 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Thanks Beerpyrs .. For pointing me in the correct directions, here is a clue there are many maps there just not added to sql ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
In 32 Bit Client i had allmost most of the NPCs/Mobs in Tasuq Online. The ones missing were like house maid, Auction House and Sturobold.
In Vale of Rites afaik 3 Bosses were there, rest not allthough they are in the code (you can spawn them). They also have the loot.

In 64-Bit release i dont have Mobs in Vale of Rites as far as i seen, but not sure right now. Maybe there are some newer .DBs from FDB missing.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just different fdb version. The npcs exist in the sql db but don't exist in the fdbs released. You'd have to update: npcobject, questnpcobject, imageobject at least just to see the npcs. To have everything working in the zone you'd need to update everything.

Newer fdb versions everything works same as the 32bit client.

9c47d327e88799195c555c5d47edfb00 - Zone 31 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Wow what DB do you have ... Becuase the db i have from One for all does not have them for all 4 maps i added ...

Just different fdb version. The npcs exist in the sql db but don't exist in the fdbs released. You'd have to update: npcobject, questnpcobject, imageobject at least just to see the npcs. To have everything working in the zone you'd need to update everything.

Newer fdb versions everything works same as the 32bit client.

9c47d327e88799195c555c5d47edfb00 - Zone 31 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think this would be easiest done if you have kinda good knowledge with SQL and can write a converter for Gameforge.DBs to 64-Bit release. ^^

What i've done today is i compared via Visual Studio 2019 the beardilus sql GlobalDB with the 64-Bit release and it found a lot of differences between them. TW_GolbalDB from beardilus has a lot of more things in it. Not sure if its NPCs or stuff like that ^^

Well, i've let the tool update it, until now theres no difference i could see ^^ Also not sure if it was a good idea, but until now all things are working :D

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The 64bit globaldb should be same as the one released by Beardilus. As for the fdb, yes it's newer version of gameforge with its structures converted. That's why it has newer data.

Upvote 0

fht

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think this would be easiest done if you have kinda good knowledge with SQL and can write a converter for Gameforge.DBs to 64-Bit release. ^^

What i've done today is i compared via Visual Studio 2019 the beardilus sql GlobalDB with the 64-Bit release and it found a lot of differences between them. TW_GolbalDB from beardilus has a lot of more things in it. Not sure if its NPCs or stuff like that ^^

Well, i've let the tool update it, until now theres no difference i could see ^^ Also not sure if it was a good idea, but until now all things are working :D

There are no NPCs missing. It's the same database. Mupu just cleaned it up. The GlobalDB beardilus aka TheDomo released had lots of deleted mobs (IsDelflag = 1) in it.

For example:

Janebug - Zone 31 - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hmm i notice that now and a lot of the npc that was in the other server files are NOT in these ... so where does ObjectData tables come from?
map 35 is populated just the npc are not in sql, there location and spawn location is in the sql but the npc are NOT ? Thats a little beyond my understanding at the moment .... right now iam trying to add the new maps i have 35, 36, and 37 working like i said 35 is populated but not showing because npc is not in db.. also trying to fix the Maps ... i have figured it out so far where it has to be in the client worldmap\eneu folder to show so its a slow thing so far ... Still the best release of this YEAR thanks Mupu.....

Janebug

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, meanwhile i also was able to get those zones running with help from Janebug to understand the system (at least i believe it that way, because it works).

Running_Zones - Zone 31 - RaGEZONE Forums

Enoch - Zone 31 - RaGEZONE Forums

Regarding the npcobject, questnpcobject, imageobject i have a question: We have G4L Server and we have thedomo's Server which is even running 7.4 Content. If i compare for example the npcobject.db against the 6.5.3 release, it has the new 64-Bit structure (well, what i can see with my noobish eyes regarding the structure).

But if you use this files they wont work (well, they work, but don't add anything new like IceBlade Stats at proof of myth merchant. And yes, i know they are in treasureobejct, shopobject and addpowerobject). So what does that mean ?

Attachments

Reactions: fht
Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Iam wondering since the npc we want to see are not in the sql table based of them corisponding table we will not get them ingame until they are all added to that, regardless if you have the data files, but ill try.... but this is a guess Mageoski.

jane

Regarding the npcobject, questnpcobject, imageobject i have a question: We have G4L Server and we have thedomo's Server which is even running 7.4 Content. If i compare for example the npcobject.db against the 6.5.3 release, it has the new 64-Bit structure (well, what i can see with my noobish eyes regarding the structure).

But if you use this files they wont work (well, they work, but don't add anything new like IceBlade Stats at proof of myth merchant. And yes, i know they are in treasureobejct, shopobject and addpowerobject). So what does that mean ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the NPCs are there because they were in the 32Bit release. :D At least in Tasuq

Small Question: I f i press "M" in Tasuzq i dont see my position on the Map. Where tzo change it ? Is there an icon missing from interface.fdb ?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No, on Officials Server its working. Screenshot made just by me :D

Official - Zone 31 - RaGEZONE Forums

Ok fixed, working. Thx for the hint Beerpyrs :D

Ok, no more maps..to bad these are all empty except Tasuq :D

All Maps - Zone 31 - RaGEZONE Forums Chassizz - Zone 31 - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm pretty suprised that this is all working.

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back