Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Allo Flyff | Closed-Beta coming SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Nari, a long time Flyff player and streamer. Over the past few years, I have had an itch to scratch when it came to Flyff and the only server that was ever able to please me was Ignite Flyff. Unfortunately, they are now discontinued, so I have taken it upon myself to start my own Flyff server, Allo Flyff.

The server concept is brand new, and we are still working on it daily to make sure it is up and running in a timely manner.

Joining now isn't only for yourself, you can be apart of our team in helping grow the community and develop the systems that will make the server special.

We will be starting the server off in the coming weeks with a closed beta exclusive to those who join the discord during the development.

In the closed beta, you can learn all there is to know about Allo Flyff, and if you participate in the closed beta, you are eligible for in-game rewards come launch and priority on your staff applications in the future!

If you are interested in Allo Flyff's development, being apart of a Flyff Community that wishes to separate itself from toxic oversaturated gameplay, or becoming part of our staff team, then please join the discord and introduce yourself!

We are always taking suggestions, and we have built a suggestions channel for the sole purpose of obtaining feedback from the community to better gauge what you want.

Also, by joining the server before beta during Allo Flyff's development you will receive the "Allo OG" role in the discord PERMANENTLY.

Thank you, and we wholeheartedly welcome you to Allo Flyff!

https://discord.gg/NabNQtt6MU

Nari - Allo Flyff | Closed-Beta coming SOON! - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back