Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu-Archangel | Season 15 | Real Mu Game Play | GMO Algorithm | Non Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thank you friend just like in the old good days party means party!we hope to see you in the server i will be publishing the grand opening date in a few hours!
could You give download link? i would like to test few things, also big + for 1 ip per pc!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
(This Got Updated Slight Changes)
Custom Boss System

Name: Medusa Event
Time: 15:00 Daily
Drop: Jewel Bundle x2
Drop Rate: 100%

Custom Monster Invasion
Name: Sapi Queen
Number Of Monsters: 10
Time: 16:00 Daily
Drop: Jewel Bundle x1
Drop: Zen
Drop Rate: 15%​

grand opening date has been updated on the front page.
we hope to see you in the server, please note we are a free server publishing and bringing more players is on you ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe best not to open up donation untill after the first CS or after 4 weeks .

forgot to +1 on the 1 account per IP good

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe best not to open up donation untill after the first CS or after 4 weeks .

forgot to +1 on the 1 account per IP good
what is donation? :D
there will be no donation, maybe in the future we will add "support us" feature but maximum hall of fame name appear or something like that game itself is free for all
i've added your wcoins for sharing the server i couldnt view the share its blocked or something, but i trust :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In a few hours I will add the client download link guys don't forget today is the grand opening day!
Share the server and get wc rewards
You can find further information on our forum.

client has been added!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-Jqtm8Ggdrx3iyv3AwwFHV4sa-5IwBc8

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
something when wrong on the start and i didnot enter anymore, and yes i think that 1.5 x was an bad ideea, nobody wants to start an low server like webzen, if they would want that they would go there, becouse 1.5 x started is the same as nothing :))

I suggest to close the server and to open something whit an experience liked by all players.. 50 non rr max 100 / for pvp, or 1000 x - 9999 x for crazy resets whit points burn after rr 500 1000 and to add an limit of rr.

I dont think is worth to play on an server whit 10 players , to grow so hard, and then to know that will be wiped out. Some publicity would be good, .. advertise.

Sry, but after the server was opened and i didnot recived any email for registration confirmation, i didnot played anymore.. all good players want an fresh start

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
something when wrong on the start and i didnot enter anymore, and yes i think that 1.5 x was an bad ideea, nobody wants to start an low server like webzen, if they would want that they would go there, becouse 1.5 x started is the same as nothing :))

I suggest to close the server and to open something whit an experience liked by all players.. 50 non rr max 100 / for pvp, or 1000 x - 9999 x for crazy resets whit points burn after rr 500 1000 and to add an limit of rr.

I dont think is worth to play on an server whit 10 players , to grow so hard, and then to know that will be wiped out. Some publicity would be good, .. advertise.

Sry, but after the server was opened and i didnot recived any email for registration confirmation, i didnot played anymore.. all good players want an fresh start

i agree something went wrong there and its sad that such a customized FREE without any donation server has only 10 online players.
i personally hope more people will join slowly will try to advertise more.
there will be no wipe whats so ever server will stand strong for a year as everything was prepaid ahead..
once i finish working on the 10x server i will open a sub server which will be probably a high rates server but thats gonna be in the near future (not now).
i hope people will join and see how custom this 10x server is. especially with the frequent updates.
and again wont be any wipe.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that is the main reason i wanted to play, no donation becouse that ruins the fun of playing MU online .. the game is all about PVP events and Csiege, if you take that away whit custom sets + 15 and Wings lvl 4 FO , when moss is bugged and you cannot even take an talisman of chaos or luck from moss to not loss the item , but instead they give FO wings to server, and thouse players ruins the game and daily players quit, becouse they cannot kil them and the resoult would be the same allways, you find an boss you try to kill it, and they just come and kill you and take reward, becouse you cannot kill an donnor whit sets payed , like someone said in one server, all servers are alive from donation.. nothing more wrong whit that, if you give power to players before the first Csiege , you wont have an fairplay CSiege and game would be ruined after that..and normal players would leave in first week.

I dont think that 10 x would survive more, maybe if you add an promotion and compensation sort of an kind and you will add 100 x on weekends, Ml to stay the same 10 x

Have fun

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that is the main reason i wanted to play, no donation becouse that ruins the fun of playing MU online .. the game is all about PVP events and Csiege, if you take that away whit custom sets + 15 and Wings lvl 4 FO , when moss is bugged and you cannot even take an talisman of chaos or luck from moss to not loss the item , but instead they give FO wings to server, and thouse players ruins the game and daily players quit, becouse they cannot kil them and the resoult would be the same allways, you find an boss you try to kill it, and they just come and kill you and take reward, becouse you cannot kill an donnor whit sets payed , like someone said in one server, all servers are alive from donation.. nothing more wrong whit that, if you give power to players before the first Csiege , you wont have an fairplay CSiege and game would be ruined after that..and normal players would leave in first week.

I dont think that 10 x would survive more, maybe if you add an promotion and compensation sort of an kind and you will add 100 x on weekends, Ml to stay the same 10 x

Have fun

Thats a good idea additional exp boost on weekends. I'll take that in account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back