Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MU] WorldWake|Season 2| 10X XP | 55% Drop | Fun stuff daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE: updated to Season 1. All the further I am going with this. Mod's. I attempted to change the title from 97D to Season 1. Will not allow me. Any instruction on how to do so would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone. I was told this is the place to go to put this information down.

A little history. Me and maybe 6 friends have been playing on this private server that I have been running from home for several years now so we have a ton of experience in this thing. Last night we decided "Hey. Let's buy a dedicated server and go public." So, we are doing just that. Let me give you some information on the server.

EXP rate: 5X
Drop rate: 70%
No jewels or BOK's in shops. We shoot for fair PvP
No donations. WE don't want nor need money.. this is meant to be a fun hobby and people Don't need to be running around with +15+28 gear. SO not worth even asking.

We are hoping to have a community of friends nothing more. That is the entire goal of the server is to have fun not gouge people for cash.

More details.

Server hardware: Intel Xeon Nahaleam
RAM: 4GB DDR3 (this is 97D.. even 4GB is overkill)
Connection: Internap (NFOServers)
Host location: New York
Hosting provider: NFO Servers

Some more details...

We do some fun stuff such as a dynamic shop. What's that? Simply shops change inventory every 3-9 hours depending on the day and other factors. You never know what will be for sale!

We try to help as much as we can with REASONABLE request. Not this item begging junk.

All we want you to have is fun here and hang out.

SO when are we gonna go public? We are shooting for October 1st. I am in the process of moving all this to the new server as we speak. However, you are free to beta test for now and give some input.

No, we will not hang game versions. We are sticking to 97D cause we know it well and it's rock solid stable.

You can report bugs in game using the POST command or e-mail me at admin@motelcali.net

Website: MuOnline (It looks like crap but hey, it will do the job! plus we suck at art.)

Download will do a network install. I will be posting a link to download the client at other locations once we go live. Simply click full check in the launcher.

MilesFNProwler - [MU] WorldWake|Season 2| 10X XP | 55% Drop | Fun stuff daily - RaGEZONE Forums

MilesFNProwler - [MU] WorldWake|Season 2| 10X XP | 55% Drop | Fun stuff daily - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks and see you in game!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can`t download the client.when i press update i get error.UPLOAD CLIENT ON WEB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's being done today. Point of a beta is to get the kinks worked out lol. Anyway things are still going as planned. The client with and without sound will be uploaded today.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a quick update on those who might be wondering why you can not access anything at the moment. We had a hard drive failure. Nothign was lost. I'm currently fixing all of this now. Shouldn't take too long.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
max lvl 400?or you can reset?after reset clear stats or it remains?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Due to a lack of interest and very little knowledge of season 2 im gonna be taking a BREAK from this. WorldWake is going to be shutdown for a few weeks as I go ahead and go back to 97D+99I with a lot of events and such and will re-post a new thread when it is fully ready. What I mean is gathering a few people to actually sit down and play the 97D version that will come later.

I'm not going anywhere.. it's just that season 2 for us has been a disaster between gameserver and website bugs. We simply got wayyy too excited to bring ourselves public and do a instant upgrade to season 2 which was actually a bad idea.

WorldWake will return in a couple weeks to a month that will put the old setup to shame with everything working fully before even a beta test to Ragezoners. The site will remain, but Don't expect to connect. It'll come and go as I sit down and put my nose to the grindstone on this. So to the 3 guys that actually played, thank you. Here's to a better server in a couple weeks though it will be 97D. I'm not giving up as I have invested enough money into this whole ordeal.

Therefore I request a mod to delete this thread in a few days just so people know what's going on.

I guess this is kind of like Final Fantasy 14 1.0 lol. So you guys in a few weeks to a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back