Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PNG-MuOnline "PlayNotBot" Season 9/NoMuHelper/NoResets/Low2.5-3.5xp/NoWebShop/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PNG-MuOnline "PlayNotBot" Season 9/NoMuHelper/NoResets/Low2.5-3.5xp/NoWebShop/

PNB-MuOnline "PlayNotBot"

Hello MuOnline Players! my name is James.
I long for MuOnline where people actually play. A server where a level 300 was something to be proud of. Gone are the day when you have to actually play MuOnline... Well until Now!. On PNB-MuOnline every person you meet online is actually playing. Crazy I know.
But cant people just purchase items? NO, they can't, there is no webshop. You can only purchase VIP to boost rates by a max of 50%. (But even VIP can be obtained F2P by voting!)
So if you want to play a low rates server that is truly F2P. You have come to the right place.

Server Settings

Experience Rates: 2.5xp Normal, 3x Bronze, 3.5x Gold.
Master Experience: 1.5x Normal, 2x Bronze, 2.5x Gold.
Drop Rates: 10% Normal, 12.5% Bronze, 15% Gold.
No Resets
Max level: 1000
Mu Helper: Disabled (Macroers will be banned)
Elf Soldier Buff: Level 200
VIP Benefits: Max 50% experience boost and drop rate (Can also be obtained from voting).
Cash Shop: DISABLED (Play to Win only)
Hosted in Germany (English speaking server)
Server Launched Friday 19th June at
1pm GMT+0 (London time)
jamesisback12 - PNG-MuOnline "PlayNotBot" Season 9/NoMuHelper/NoResets/Low2.5-3.5xp/NoWebShop/ - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Links
Website: https://PNB-MuOnline.com (Still under construction)
Discord:
https://discord.gg/vHBUDW5 (Still under construction)
If you are interested and have any ideas please contact me on discord.
Thank you guys for reading Sincerely James.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: PNG-MuOnline "PlayNotBot" Season 9/NoMuHelper/NoResets/Low2.5-3.5xp/NoWebShop/

bump bump bump

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: PNG-MuOnline "PlayNotBot" Season 9/NoMuHelper/NoResets/Low2.5-3.5xp/NoWebShop/

loooks interesting are you going to make a modification in the party exp? how many box event are aviable? how many character per IP? i always think it would be could only one but that make trade more hard maybe is the form to limitate a second character to lorenceia market? i think is good idea but it would be hard to the begining of the life in the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey mate, Character per Ip will be 2. There are currently 5 box events active (But I can always activate more for weekends and such). Currently, the party settings are vanilla. I'm really going to rely on people's feedback to tweak aspects. It's never going to be perfect to start with but I believe personally that RPG should be played not botted. Seem insane that the game allows botting and most servers allow Offline botting WTF lol.

I don't want people to grind for days to get stuff. Leveling will be slow but I really want it to be rewarding.

I will be playing through also so I can see personally where the server needs tweaking.

Thanks for the questions it has made me think about aspects of the game I would not have thought about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back