Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

You vote the server configuration | 01.02.2021 new opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello !

I invite you to join a project that includes 2 MuOnline servers Season 6 Episode 3 (no customizations)

More precisely, I invite you on the website CarpaticMu-Season 6 Home to join our forum https://carpaticmu.com/forum and to vote on the future configurations of the two servers.

One will be between 10-50x and the other between 200-500x.
You will also be able to vote on the server drop and how many options the sets will have.

Currently the servers are open to the public, one with 50x experience and the other with 500x. But these servers do not have the final configurations, the project is still ongoing.

I made a lot of mistakes, I had a few problems during these months, I solved many of them. I didn't think that BK, for example, would take me 5-6-7 hours of work to balance it.

The server uses premium files, the host is premium, without disconnection or delays.

Among the problems I mentioned above I also mention the problem of people who use hacks. We also want to implement "Live Guard" which is quite expensive, about $ 35 a month(have you a cheap ideea ?).

We have not requested donations on servers so far, but we will probably implement a VIP system, not to make money but to invest in the server for a better experience.

Join the project and help us finalize these aspects.

Vote on the forum!

The voting starts today 14.01.2021 and will end on 25.01.2021.

The grand opening will most likely take place on 01.02.2021.

Thanks for reading so far! Good peace!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
up , maybe you want contribute for new server with 1 vote on forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back