Your server going live? Read here!

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 262829303132333435363738 LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 556
  1. #526
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    2,926Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    Quote Originally Posted by vileninja View Post
    https://forum.ragezone.com/f888/tera...-tera-1206422/

    Could you possibly change my title to [Tera] The Spirit Realm Tera | Custom | 65-70 5x

    Currently online / playable
    Title changed per request.

  2. #527

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    https://forum.ragezone.com/f888/wond...erver-1206799/

    server went live please move post to "Free MMO Servers"

  3. #528
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    2,926Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderlandTS View Post
    https://forum.ragezone.com/f888/wond...erver-1206799/

    server went live please move post to "Free MMO Servers"
    Moved, gl :)

  4. #529
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! nofeara is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    510Posts
    Hi,

    Kindly move to current server online. Also kindly clean thread replies and change thread title to: Nofeara Mu Online | S6 Ep3 | Normal Stats w/ Auto Reset| Webshop On | Hunt Jewels

    Link: https://forum.ragezone.com/f888/nofe...6-ep3-1206543/

    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by nofeara; 01-09-22 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Kindly update thread title

  5. #530
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    2,926Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nofeara View Post
    Hi,

    Kindly move to current server online. Also kindly clean thread replies and change thread title to: Nofeara Mu Online | S6 Ep3 | Normal Stats w/ Auto Reset| Webshop On | Hunt Jewels

    Link: https://forum.ragezone.com/f888/nofe...6-ep3-1206543/

    Thanks in advance!
    I went ahead and took care of that for you

  6. #531

  7. #532
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    2,926Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strikemulv View Post
    Moved per request

  8. #533
    Web developer AnHiMiLaToR is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2005 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    493Posts

  9. #534
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    2,926Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnHiMiLaToR View Post
    Moved per request

  10. #535
    Novice deadlyice is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2021 Join Date
    1Posts
    Hello,
    I'm here to request moving this thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f888/eden...nal-l-1208420/ to current server online if possible. I'd be very appreciated thank you very much in advanced

  11. #536
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    2,926Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlyice View Post
    Hello,
    I'm here to request moving this thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f888/eden...nal-l-1208420/ to current server online if possible. I'd be very appreciated thank you very much in advanced
    taken care of.

  12. #537
    Apprentice erebos is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2021 Join Date
    5Posts
    Hello,

    ErebosMU server is already live.

    Please can you move post - https://forum.ragezone.com/f888/ereb...eason-1208417/

    Thnak you

  13. #538
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    2,926Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by erebos View Post
    Hello,

    ErebosMU server is already live.

    Please can you move post - https://forum.ragezone.com/f888/ereb...eason-1208417/

    Thnak you
    Moved at your kind request :)

  14. #539
    Enthusiast Sinister~ is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    25Posts
    https://forum.ragezone.com/f888/tera...3/#post9131983

    OmniTERA is Online & Playable

    Will you update the title to match the linked post please? Thanks!

    " [TERA Online] OmniTERA | NA TERA v100.02 64bit "

  15. #540
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    2,926Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister~ View Post
    https://forum.ragezone.com/f888/tera...3/#post9131983

    OmniTERA is Online & Playable

    Will you update the title to match the linked post please? Thanks!

    " [TERA Online] OmniTERA | NA TERA v100.02 64bit "
    While I have updated your thread title you have no link to your website. Discord does not count as a website, you must provide a link to a working web page if you expect me to move your thread.



Advertisement