Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

dragona_multlang_1.0.20.499_0.4.95.exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thank you very much "orion13The Dragona PH version has received ""

"Sorry, I still needDragona TW clientThere may be a 50-level versionNew Map Client " The following URLI need help. Is anyone willing to provide me with the following files to update the game?

dragona_multlang_1.0.20.499_0.4.95.exeThisclientisall.gfpkencryption- - - Updated - - -ftp://ftp71.pfamily.com.tw/dragona_multlang_1.0.20.499_0.4.95.exe

"If it is not convenient to provide PMOr take the initiative to buy with you " thank

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

"Sorry, I still needDragona TW clientThere may be a 50-level versionNew Map Client " The following URLI need help. Is anyone willing to provide me with the following files to update the game?

dragona_multlang_1.0.20.499_0.4.95.exeThisclientisall.gfpkencryption- - - Updated - - -ftp://ftp71.pfamily.com.tw/dragona_multlang_1.0.20.499_0.4.95.exe

"If it is not convenient to provide PMOr take the initiative to buy with you " thank

Can you please give us link for the Dragona PH Version? or Release it here on forum? thank you

Back