Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need to Editor DFS!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wonder if there is any editor or program with ability to edit files in .dfs format (STFSStudio Timber Data File Format).

To translate the customer Dragona.
Need some tool to edit this file.
Anyone have any tips?

:?::?::?::?::?:

I appreciate the help!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone need it, i think only one person who have it (or translated xls files) is cmb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i also request for the tool... please i will try to translate and share it to the community... thanks in advance...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@kalisto2002 if you need see a change here you will need share to the community, the game has lot of bugs to be fixed, we will need lot of peoples working on it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir i have a lot of experience editing databases (since 2006 - WoW, Cabal, Aion, Tantra + others i don't remember) and all of my works has been shared to community for free. just for the love of playing and running server on my shop... can you share me the tools i have a small team that can help me worked faster...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who still has this editor or any other alternative way to edit these files?

thx!

Back