Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
Can anyone point me to the instructions for creating a product/subscription to get around the "My account is not allowed to fullfil request" error on login? In my searches I saw references to a video in the Community Edition thread which doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Reaction score
NOTE regarding this threads version and account creation:
In the initial post of this thread, you can find the following information about accounts.

You can automatically create an account just by signing in with a username (password not required) on the same machine as the server. Accounts created this way automatically have super-admin access.
If you want to create accounts to use on LAN go to 127.0.0.1:8090 and use the 'create new account' form to add an account with a lower access level.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok am new to this tread and am trying to get this working as wel . am still trying this on windows 10. i know how to do a vm but just dont realy wanne . it must be posible to do it on windows 10 so the green button doesent work for me i tried it over and over again and still nothink now am trying the command promts but i need to know in what order thay have to be started like laucher controller logserver ect... i dont realy know i did all of them and the only one that keeps on giving me a error is the gameserver trying to connect to mapserver is that the transaction server then ?

Finishing loading for all resources... done. (0.48)Validating all resources... done. (1.59)Removing unused resource status... done. (0.12)Connecting to Transaction server... connected to localhost. (0.01)About to try to handshake with map manager...Transaction failed, will try again Transaction failed, will try again Transaction failed, will try again Transaction failed, will try again Transaction failed, will try again Transaction failed, will try again Transaction failed, will try again Transaction failed, will try again Transaction failed, will try again Transaction failed, will try again Transaction failed,

also the launcher and i realy dont know if its just a launcher for the programe mcp or it has somthink to do with the controler gives this as a error/warning:

Starting performance counters...unable to allocate performance bufferPdhAddCounter failed : \Processor(_Total)\% Processor TimePdhCollectQueryData failed (1.18)Networking startup...Done (0.00)PdhCollectQueryData failedPdhCollectQueryData failedPdhCollectQueryData failedPdhCollectQueryData failedPdhCollectQueryData failedPdhCollectQueryData failedPdhCollectQueryData failedPdhCollectQueryData failedPdhCollectQueryData failed2020-01-29 16:13:26 PROGRAM ASSERT OCCURRED! Couldn't create listening port on launcher... is another launcher running?PdhCollectQueryData failedPdhCollectQueryData failed

so yea thats around about how far i have come to getting it to work :p o and the gameclient.exe fix works for me too just wouldent mind some help in getting the server side to work on windows 10 also just wondering why do you need to change the hosts file in windows ? .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT: Seems like its a Win10 issue.

Hmm.."200209 09:34:40 282 Controller[1]: Couldn't connect to launcher after 5 seconds... restarting attempt"

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to run the server you're gonna need an older OS than W10 or else the server won't fully start. A Windows 7 VMWare works fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Setup a Windows 7 Ultimate VM with 32gigs of ram. Runs like butter.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Microtransaction archive reuploaded

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
doesn't work anymore on windows 10, you guys are playing it on a windows 7 machine?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I run it on an AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (Quad-Core 3.580 MHz), 16 GB DDR4-2666 (Crucial), Gigabyte A320M-S2H V2-CF Board, XFX AMD Radeon HD 5830 (1 GB GDDR5), 1x 1GB SATA HDD WesternDigital 7200 RPM, Windows 10 Pro (Version 1511, Build 10586).

I tried to switch to actual Windows 10 on my Ryzen 5 3600X (and Server on VM with Windows 7), but it doesn't run. (I used the Gameclient from ketev -> https://forum.ragezone.com/f898/repack-star-trek-online-unzip-1047849-post8968212/#post8968212). The client hangs on the loading screen.

I installed Direct X Redist (03/2011) so the D3D Error no longer show up (so it was missing something).

I run it again with "WhatIsHang" but i don't understand what to do. I think there must be something changed in the gameclient.exe but i'm not a programmer... i added the hang reportfile as txt.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems like all the mirrors for these files are dead, does someone have a copy?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Makes me sad, this project is dead.

Valkyra What VM software are you using ? THX

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
USE this to download the files, the links still work. but free downloaders are limited to 10gb. this will bypass that limit.

But the software is useless. i cant' get it to work even on Virtual machines. with no 3d support. and constant crashing . unless your a genius and get it to work on windows 10 for us to all use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah the repack works, it's the original source files that are gone.
The files for the cash shop are likewise gone, alongside the modified source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You want to expand on " Ah the repack works " ? Because i can't get it to work and i've tired 2 different vm softwares. What are you using that makes it work ? The cash shop files are listed on page 21 by GORKN .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You want to expand on " Ah the repack works " ? Because i can't get it to work and i've tired 2 different vm softwares. What are you using that makes it work ? The cash shop files are listed on page 21 by GORKN .

The download works. As for making the repack itself work, I guess some more files are needed. I can't say for sure when at least 2 components are dead links, including the original source.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have any luck with the source/additional files? I have been scouring the internet all night looking for mirrors with similar file names, and turned up nothing.

Back