Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have any luck with the source/additional files? I have been scouring the internet all night looking for mirrors with similar file names, and turned up nothing.
I'm afraid not :/ I managed to find the source code itself because I backed it up, but the client and other stuff remains missing. I still want to find the rest.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you looking for that 50gb client source or just the compiled client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you looking for that 50gb client source or just the compiled client?
The 50gb Client source, the mega for the compiled client seems to function. The microtransaction thing in page 1 is also dead.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i try to start gameclient.exe it connects to steam. i am also unable to get it to start in windows 10, though it works in windows 7.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please upload it somewhere else, mediafire demands that i sign every ad with legitimate interest. i do not want to lie to the website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please upload it somewhere else, mediafire demands that i sign every ad with legitimate interest. i do not want to lie to the website.
It's not my upload, you have to ask the original uploader a few pages back.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that does not mean that you can not download it yourself and then upload it somewhere else.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you Gurluas for reposting the source and client. I'm actually trying to compile the developer tools such as the art tools and the like; included in the source as part of the MCP, as a stand-a-lone app. I am interested in finding an easier way of getting at the assets for 3d printing and experimenting with, both for STO and games like Champions Online and Neverwinter. The tools themselves are described in this leaked Internal Cryptic Document describing the engine and seem to be standard and generic across all versions of the engine for all of Cryptic's games. I originally discovered this document being used by the devs on the resurected City of Heroes distros.

I however, know next to nothing about coding or compiling. After some tinkering and experimenting and finding an old copy of VS10 and it's 1st patch online I was sort of able to get them to compile into an executable that manages to get halfway through loading once placed in the proper game directories with the decompressed hogg files. But shuts down when it can't find some kind of keybind file I can niether find nor know how to create myself. Also I'm not even sure these are the tools I think they are or that all of them are even in the file I compiled. Any help anyone could give me in figuring this problem out would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Or if some one who actually knows what their doing could just compile code for the art and developer tools included in the STO server / engine source themselves and post it somewhere, it would save me a huge headache, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate this. The code looks to all be there, but not included in the compiled version of the server code in the original post.

Also there are many potential uses for these tools, including potentially making it easier for COH devs to add and modify content in the original cryptic engine as well (assuming the one used here and the original share as much in common as many in the COH community assume they do.).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wish I could help but sadly coding is not one of my strengths. Do keep me updated if you find anything.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

these two files should make the repack run in Win 10.
PW same as OP's.

^ Dont use this one. See my later post.

Edit 2: Wrote a little script to automatically install all .Microtrans files. I dont know what good the deprecated folder is so I would remove it prior to running my installer:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys thaks for the great repack and all the hard work you put into it , i have but one issue ,cant change the bridges in-game , can someone plz help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I recall having that issue (and fixing it) but I forgot the specifics, so here are all my changed files since.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
....x

Could you offer the Sourcecode for the changed files, pls?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got the damn Assetmanager and Materialeditor to open. But i can't open and edit the STO files.

Ness199X - [Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

In the zip are the compiled .exe and src files. I hope someone get's an idea to modify them, so that they work for changing the resources (maps, costumes, ships).

copy the .exe files to C:\Cryptic\tools\bin
copy the source files to C:\SRC\Utilities\AssetManager / \MaterialEditor

make a link on desktop and add "-productionMode 0" (expl. C:\Cryptic\tools\bin\Assetmanager.exe -productionMode 0)

PW same as OP's.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thankyou dude you rock !!!!

Any idea when the fleet holdings and stuff wil be added / fixed ?
i'm glad to see that somone is working on reviving this thread , thanks guys!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

these two files should make the repack run in Win 10.
PW same as OP's.

:thumbup:

Yep, runs with last version of Windows 10. Bit Tricky, but it does (i need windows 7 & 8 compatibility and run as admin). Next test will be Windows 11. But not today.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was looking through my old backups and I found what I think is the original 50gb source and the 5gb minimal source. I think someone was looking for this earlier? The 50gb unpacks to 70gb, the 5gb unpacks to 12gb. Password is my username.

50GB Full Source:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

5GB Minimal Source:
Part 1
Part 2

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you! exactly what i was looking for i really appreciate it!

Back